Our boys in the Burg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our boys in the Burg

PMac

This sure beats workin'
Dec 17, 2002
Sydney
Being in Sydney, we get virtually no VFL coverage anf the Coburg website hasnt had an update in months so while I know Coberg are getting pounded, how are the Richmond boys doing, whos looking good and who's struggling?

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
There is a "new" coburg website...

http://coburgtigers.goal.com.au/

Started off a bit slow, but now there's more and better
articles starting to appear.

And of course, there's the Coburg Tigers section of this
board...

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Hi PMac,

You have to get yourself the Fox Footy Channel! I'm a Melbourne ex pat living in the Blue mountains and I wouldn't be without it. They even have VFL info on some of their segments and I think they may even play the VFL match of the round.

tiga

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
PMac, We made the Coburg board on here so the posts din't get lost on this main board.

Damo and baktiger are our regular vfl guys and along with others who go to games now and again there is usually player and game info of some sort on the Coburg board each week.

If you have questions about any particular player they always seem happy to answer questions, and Damo can often give a few individual stats as well.

Grateful thanks to all who share their knowledge with us who would otherwise be in the dark on how the players are travelling. :)