OUR LIST FOR 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

OUR LIST FOR 2023

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
He’s probably actually only a HFF. Good on the ground and good in the air. Nathan Brown, Didak, Jamie Elliot type.
No one really calls those guys third forwards.
At the moment we have Jack and Lynch as the 2 main targets ,after that there 3rd 4th 5th 6th forward:) but yeah he's a hf .

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
At the moment we have Jack and Lynch as the 2 main targets ,after that there 3rd 4th 5th 6th forward:) but yeah he's a hf .
Ideally we would have had a true 2nd forward out of Chol or CCJ and been able to play Jack as a very good 3rd tall.
Unfortunately wasn’t to be.
Let’s hope Bauer develops into the 3rd tall while we search for a new 2nd.

Reactions: 6 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
The area where we are falling down is in father sons - that cupboard is empty. Teams at the top that have done well include the pies with the Daicos’s, the doggies with Darcey and now Brisbane this year.

Top teams get an amazing lift long term when they score a top 5 pick.
Geelong would have found it a lot harder to win those 2007, 2009 and 2011 flags without three in the team. Take Ablett, Hawkins and Scarlett is some damn good Father-son's we don't seem to get :( Daicos and Ashcroft just wow,not sold on Darcy yet but big fella's may not be ready for another 5-6 years then might take off like a Gawn at age 23-24.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
As far as I can tell
We now have 40 players
I think we have 35 senior (minimum is 36).
4 rookies
And a B rookie (Colina)

Thats right but Pickett will be promoted to the senior list and we can take upto 3 rookies tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
So we picked up Tylar, Seth, Kaleb and Steely.... can't wait to see them all skateboarding into Punt Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
SENIORS
B: Grimes Balta Vlastuin
HB: D.Rioli Tarrant Baker
C: McIntosh Hopper Pickett
HF: Short Riewoldt Bolton
F: Martin Lynch M.Rioli
FOLL: Nankervis, Taranto, Prestia
INTER: Cotchin, Broad, Graham, Soldo, Cumberland
EMERG: Sonsie, Miller, Ralphsmith, Gibcus

RESERVES
B: Miller Young Mansell
HB: Brown Gibcus Smith
C: Ralphsmith Dow Banks
HF: Green Nyuon Clarke
F: Campbell Bauer Castagna
FOLL: Ryan, Ross, Sonsie
INTER: Colina

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
We have 4 talls under 23 years

Ryan Bauer Nyuon Gibcus
Under 23 is a bit arbitrary . Balta and Miller are 23 and Young is 24. Colina is also 23

I think we are a key forward and a young ruck short however

Talls over 190cm and aged 22 and under
Fremantle - 9
Essendumb - 8
Pies - 6
Cats - 5
Melbourne - 5
Sydney - 5
Richmond - 4
Western Bulldogs - 4
Carlton - 3
Brisbane - 2

1. If we're doing the opposite of Essendumb, then I'm a happy chappy :banana
2. I notice all the good teams are around 4 and 5 talls aged 22 and under, rather be the norm than the different in AFL.
Brisbane have just the 2 which should be a concern, I've never heard of them - Kalin Lane and Henry Smith :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users