OUR LIST FOR 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

OUR LIST FOR 2023

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Still one rookie spot left.

I would suggest that quite a few potential key forwards will get an audition over the next 8 weeks or so. And then they will give the vacant spot to another sub six foot runner.

As they probably should.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
What have we done to replace JR after this coming year?
Is Cumberland supposed to be the answer?
Read somewhere on here that he is a HFF.
Surely we are not going to rely on Lynch to be our sole FF?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

I would suggest that quite a few potential key forwards will get an audition over the next 8 weeks or so. And then they will give the vacant spot to another sub six foot runner.

As they probably should.
You’d think a KF training with us was on the cards unless we’re planning on trying Balta as one again. We’ve got quite a few KBs in Tarrant, Gibcus, Grimes, Miller, Biggie and now Young.

But I read on another thread Quinten Narkle has been invited to train on with us.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
You’d think a KF training with us was on the cards unless we’re planning on trying Balta as one again. We’ve got quite a few KBs in Tarrant, Gibcus, Grimes, Miller, Biggie and now Young.

But I read on another thread Quinten Narkle has been invited to train on with us.
We cut/retired 8 and brought in 6

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
What have we done to replace JR after this coming year?
Is Cumberland supposed to be the answer?
Read somewhere on here that he is a HFF.
Surely we are not going to rely on Lynch to be our sole FF?
Maybe they have high hopes for Bauer. Similar height to JR

Reactions: 1 users

GhostofJimJess

Tiger Cub
Oct 4, 2015

As they probably should.
What's the story on Marlion? He wasn't on the upgraded list that was published today, yet I believe he can no longer stay on our rookie list?

go polo

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 28, 2005
We have 2 spots left. we will pick up 1 prior to the season which will leave a spot open for the mid year draft we we can target someone like Will Elliott.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Talls are definitely our issue now. They typically take longer to develop, even moreso if they're not 1st round picks. We'll need to recruit a couple of quality mature talls as Grimes, Reiwoldt, Tarrant, even Broad and Lynch and Nanks are past their best and are/will be much more injury-prone. Taranto and Hopper are good replacement for Dusty and Cotch and our smaller brigade are quite good. Interesting times.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
off FB -
an athletic 195cm goalkicker will join Quinton Narkle in training at Richmond FC during coming weeks. Our club is looking to fill the final spot on their list.
Kaelan Bradtke, an athletic 195cm goalkicker from Corowa-Rutherglen, will train with the Tigers in coming weeks in a bid to gain a permanent spot at Punt Road via the pre-season supplemental selection period (SSP).

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He's a long shot but a KPF in Kaelan Bradtke is worth a go. Here's hoping.

Reactions: 3 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
I am hearing from a mate in Corowa that he is definitely is good enough to play AFL if he wants it enough. Needs to prove himself consistently though. Late developer that is just starting to click......

Reactions: 5 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
So whats this kids backround ?
Why is he a late starter to the game ?

We should ask the AFL for an exemption to allow him to becom a cat b rookie because of the above and a basket ball name ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
off FB -
an athletic 195cm goalkicker will join Quinton Narkle in training at Richmond FC during coming weeks. Our club is looking to fill the final spot on their list.
Kaelan Bradtke, an athletic 195cm goalkicker from Corowa-Rutherglen, will train with the Tigers in coming weeks in a bid to gain a permanent spot at Punt Road via the pre-season supplemental selection period (SSP).
Found this on Fox Footy's page.

Kaelan Bradtke (Sydney VFL)

Position: Key forward (196cm)

He scored a state combine invite after just two VFL games, such is the raw athleticism he shows. He’s 196cm but has incredible speed and agility. It’s untapped potential to a large extent, but if a club could get the best out of him it would be a bargain pickup. He has bolted into draft calculations after his late-season showings for Sydney.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
We are in such a good spot for 2023.

Only notable outs are Edwards and Lambert, both who didn't offer much on the field at all this year and in come Taranto and Hopper.

Reactions: 2 users