Our list | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our list

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
And those getting excited about Gibcus need to remember how long Balta took to cement his position in the ones. And that was more out of necessity due to injuries than knocking the door down.
Yes agree, having said that I was surprised to see that Gibcus is 87 kg's, looking at him I would've though he'd be mid 70's.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The AFL have released every club's list profile following the latest list lodgement on Monday afternoon, which followed the National and Rookie Drafts.

Each club has confirmed their senior and rookie list players for the 2022 season, with further additions still available for those sides that have remaining list spots.

Clubs are still permitted to acquire international rookies and three-year non-registered rookies, along with any further additions through next year's Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period should list spots be available.

Each player will fall under the status of either a senior-listed player, Category A Rookie or Category B Rookie.
LiamBaker
NoahBalta
SamuelBanks
ShaiBolton
NathanBroad
TomBrown
JoshCaddy
JasonCastagna
JudsonClarke
RileyCollier-Dawkins
TrentCotchin
NoahCumberland
ThomsonDow
ShaneEdwards
JoshuaGibcus
JackGraham
DylanGrimes
KaneLambert
ThomasLynch
RhyanMansell
DustinMartin
WilliamMartyn
KamdynMcIntosh
TobyNankervis
DionPrestia
HugoRalphsmith
JackRiewoldt
DanielRioli
MauriceRioli Jnr
JackRoss
SamsonRyan
JaydenShort
IvanSoldo
TylerSonsie
RobbieTarrant
NickVlastuin
Category AJakeAarts
Category ABenjaminMiller
Category ABigoaNyuon
Category AMatthewParker
Category AMarlionPickett
Category ASydneyStack
Category BMateColina

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Each club has confirmed their senior and rookie list players for the 2022 season, with further additions still available for those sides that have remaining list spots.
Off topic, but does anyone else get frustrated trying to scroll down that list on the AFL site?

They have inserted about 10 line breaks between each player name on the list so that each team takes about 5 screens to scroll through.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
For us to move forward Aarts and George need to move out of best 22 and not sold with Kmac and Pickett in same team.George and Pickett versatile to play other positions.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The HUN saying we have 1 list vacancy but it’s only for a Cat B rookie and that it’s unlikely we’d list a Cat B rookie this late.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The HUN saying we have 1 list vacancy but it’s only for a Cat B rookie and that it’s unlikely we’d list a Cat B rookie this late.
Noah’s cousin is training/playing ?? in the vfl.
Has been playing soccer, is he available as a Cat B?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Noah’s cousin is training/playing ?? in the vfl.
Has been playing soccer, is he available as a Cat B?
Wasn't there something mentioned that he'd been playing footy with Avondale heights or somewhere similar in recent years? I know there's plenty of AFL *smile* loopholes for kids with migrant parents or not having played footy for a number of years, but I'm not sure he'd qualify for Cat B

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
What is de Goey’s contract status? Is he a Free Agent at the end of next year?

He might present an interesting opportunity for us if he is. At the right price, of course.

Its not as crazy as it sounds Totty

pivoting from authentic love and vulnerability story telling process,

to a bunch of dumb pisshead bogan c *smile* s ?

we could build a category C list of rugby league expulsions,

and change the game.

rebrand Richmond Man to Hey *smile*, suck my *smile*

Pretty sure Rio Tinto would be up for major sponsor.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Wasn't there something mentioned that he'd been playing footy with Avondale heights or somewhere similar in recent years? I know there's plenty of AFL *smile* loopholes for kids with migrant parents or not having played footy for a number of years, but I'm not sure he'd qualify for Cat B
Cheers

If he has played recently he won't be eligible, I think it's 3 or 4 years that they cannot have played for.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We need a backup ruck. I Hope Soldo is ok or we don't challenge. It's as important as that!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I doubt that Towner did or said anything wrong. The Higlet came into the side and took his spot, much the same has happened to Caddy, he made room for Lynch.

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
And those getting excited about Gibcus need to remember how long Balta took to cement his position in the ones. And that was more out of necessity due to injuries than knocking the door down.
With all due respect too Balta.Gibcus is more advanced as a footballer than Balta was at the same age.Even to this day Balta still does some very young Balta things.