Our men and women's team trained together last Tuesday for the first time. For those who couldn't attend the historic event, here's my short video | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our men and women's team trained together last Tuesday for the first time. For those who couldn't attend the historic event, here's my short video

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The very first time Dusty gives out the dont argue to a sheila players chest he's gonna go for sexual harrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Brilliant job. Good techno sound too. Funniest parts were the hymns with Jack Dyer and Dusty. Funny how Dusty walked out on his own compared to others. The man's got his own red carpet.:))

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Can't help feeling underwhelmed by all this AFLW stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Can't help feeling underwhelmed by all this AFLW stuff.
A mix of 80 or so fit and attractive men and women around the same age with a lot of spare time. What could possibly go wrong???
Affairs, harassment, intervention orders a guarantee

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
A mix of 80 or so fit and attractive men and women around the same age with a lot of spare time. What could possibly go wrong???
Affairs, harassment, intervention orders a guarantee

Future father/mother and sons/daughters

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
We've already had women from the AFLW complaining about being groped by other women during games.

Closest we've had to that in the past is rugby players getting thumbs jambed up their fundimental orifice, or Terry Wheeler constantly being up as a witness before the Tribunal after what seemed to be an effort to stock up on nuts prior to hibernation.