Our Next President- Peggy O’Neal [merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our Next President- Peggy O’Neal [merged]

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
It was a brilliant moment from Peggy, and a wise move too. I used to work with her and can report that she is whip smart, an excellent strategist but also a compassionate human. No doubt she has seen him for what he is.

Get set to see a lot more people distance themselves from Eddie Everywhere in light of the Adam Goodes story going global with the help of Ben Simmons.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
in depth interview with peggy on sen podcast with daisy pearce if you are interested

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
in depth interview with peggy on sen podcast with daisy pearce if you are interested

Been meaning to listen to this.... fascinating person and lucky she's one of us.

More of a fly on the wall sort of interview with even the interruptions unedited.

Makes you realise that there are some of her higher profile counterparts probably in the job to feather their own nests!

Reactions: 1 user