P.R.E gets a mention. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

P.R.E gets a mention.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
In the HS today there was a small article written by Cheryl Critchley (hope thats spelt right) who is a big Tiger fan and also a regular at TT.

She mentioned sites for comic relief ie the bladder and puntroad.com (the good ordinary website) but also a few sites where the fans like to get together and really discuss football in all its forms.... and amongst this mentioned PuntroadEnd and even gave our full adress including the netfirms bit and all, so I think we can look forward to a few new names popping in over the next little while.

Keep up the great work Cheryl Critchley ;D (and my apologies if I have your name wrong)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks CHERYL (back to the drawing board Td, ha.)

When Cheryl invited ideas for her column I told her of how much extra traffic we got from mentions on MMM and sport927 and said it would be great to mention unofficial sites if she got a chance.

Cheryl has done it well, and shown no Richmond bias at all. ;D

The funny thing is I've seen Cheryl's column discussed on BigFooty and they think she's a Collingwood supporter, so her efforts to share mention of all clubs around in have worked well.

Don't worry Cheryl, we won't let them claim you on the dark side. ;)

For those who don't know Cheryl has a regular column in Thursday's Herald Sun and it's well worth checking out for the gossip and news. :)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Yeah thats all true Rosy :)

And thanks for steering me in the right direction there...
I actually went back to my drawing board and was able to iron out some faults in my work, I trust it is all in order now ;)