Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'm not sure whats worse, the fact he got away with it (wasn't even cited) or the fact the media completely ignored it at the time & also over that summer when the AFL/media were telling everyone about the crackdown on incidents resulting in concussion.
I've said it before that the talking heads know the AFLPA mouth piece is grooming himself for a spot post footy with them up in the comm box.
The AFL media driven narrative curated to fit certain players gives me the screaming *smile*.

Reactions: 7 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep. Put the foot on an arse to elevate for a mark as has been legal since the game began n got pinged for studs up. The Toby Greene rule elevated to high farce by the umpires.
Rule has completely evaporated from the annals now that the Clench has decided it's a perfectly legitimate self defensive movement n can be employed as a secondary action on a player who hasn't even been able to reach n create a contested situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Why is he not Geelong’s captain yet? Is he not a better option than Selwood?

Sellwood, Pendlebury seem to be more interested in captaincy streaks than our great leader in Cotchin.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Sellwood, Pendlebury seem to be more interested in captaincy streaks than our great leader in Cotchin.
Pendles is the only real viable captaincy option for the Maggots to be fair.

Adams might be next in line.

Who is next in line at Pensioner Park if not Dangerfield .... Duncan, Guthrie?

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

He’s the deputy diver and ducker.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Moggies elevated a non contested scuttling lurker to the Captaincy of Vice. Yep that suits them perfectly.