Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Where's the media outrage for his staging?

Grimes got death threats and vlastuins house lit as a result.

Stagerfield deserves 4 weeks for the elbow on tigga.

The staging
The elbow
The disappearance act

Reactions: 7 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Pretty sure he was on 9 disposals at half time? So 3 in the second half. Doesn't handle pressure very well in the heat of finals. Think he only had 3 in the second half of the prelim last year too after show-ponying around after his 50m and goal just on half time
Close. He had 4 after half time. He was 33% better than you thought lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
B grade duds who have some bizarre phobia of richmond

This is all pay back for all those years of copping *smile* from them.
Leaving Karadinia park before half time, Ablett kicking 14, Ablett kicking 11
The Naish miss,.
The 95 prelimarly,
The slapping at the Telstra Dome.

Reactions: 10 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
The Naish miss,.
The 95 prelimarly,
Payback’s a *smile*. Long may those Handbaggers suffer!

Reactions: 6 users

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Thought Danger was good in the first half, but the game was still in the balance at half time, well in their favour but not won.

Little impact after half time.

He is a very good player but needs to step up when a final is on the line.

Not close to Dusty's league.

DS

The Naish miss,.
The 95 prelimarly,

Don't forget the round 24 loss in 94 when we needed a win, or at least a small loss, to make the finals & they smacked us by 80 points. 14 year old me was absolutely shattered by that one.

Its beautiful to now call Geelong "our b*tch"

Reactions: 9 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
But to be honest, Dangerfield would‘ve been a completely different player and person at a club like ours.

All praise to Dimma for what he’s done with Dusty. It often takes a club to raise a champion. Scott hasn’t done the same with Dangerfield.
This! I was shocked when the going got tuff Selwood led with his head or ducked searching for contact. Tough player but you're not going to lift your side with these weak acts. Effectively they have Danger, Selwood and Hawkins all with this modus operandi. It was sad to watch, imagine being on their team?

Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
He was embarrassing. Spent the second half flopping and trying to milk frees EVERY time the ball went near him... whilst at the other end.. the king was putting on a display for the ages. Comparing the two is as about as disrespectful as it gets.

.. oh and imagine if lynch hadve done what he did to Vlastuin.. or what Selwood did to Baker on the ground. He’d be hung out to dry.

Last night was pure sweet.

Reactions: 15 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
He has to get 8 weeks for his dog act on Saint Nick

hello media?? Where r u??

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
There form was crap.
We slapped them, without Edwards Prestia Astbury and Broad.
Sydney shouldve beaten them.
Port slapped them
Got a an exhausted Collingwood.
And played a team that is no where near a top 4 side in Brisbane.
Our form was heaps better.
The media fed off there *smile* record at the Gabba, our record was better.
The media fed off Dangernogood playing as a forward.
And they kept on saying Geelong played the best football during the season.
That was all crap. We slapped the eagle's after they were in hot form.
Slapped Footscary
Slapped Brisbane
Slapped Geelong, kept them to 1 goal for 3 qtrs.
Our season was better and we proved it tonight
The media is already poorer for the last day of Terry Wallace's work in the media y/day.
He, and just a handful of others, understand the game.

The media, I cant say it enough, are as poor a standard as you will ever see in any industry.
Their biases, the way they feed off each other as sheep, the negativity, the lack of creative writing ability and their lack of ability to interpret, understand and articulate a game is mind boggling in just how bad it is. And from there, we have shocking commentators on Channel 7, people like Cornes and Harford, Maher and Watson/Lyon on radio. It's disappointing b/c the fans - from all Clubs - deserve better.

God I hope Ross Lyon stays in the media - just to have the quality analysis. It is so treasured b/c it is so rare.

Reactions: 8 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
He's better than a good ordinary player, but he's the most flawed "superstar" I've ever seen. At one end Dusty gold seals his legacy. At the other Paddy plays invisible man when everything is on the line AGAIN.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
A deadset champion who can always be relied on ..... but only in inconsequential H&A games against inadequate teams that Geelong will beat easily anyway.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bloody good footballer, however like I’ve said it doesn’t sit well with me that his an 8 time AA . Unlikely as it is the media haters who keep wanting to say that his the best going around need to eat humble pie, as Dusty proved well an truly who is the best player going around, in fact Danger is not even in the conversation as the best of the past decade.

The Vlaustin hit rattled him big time imho

Reactions: 7 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
He was embarrassing. Spent the second half flopping and trying to milk frees EVERY time the ball went near him... whilst at the other end.. the king was putting on a display for the ages. Comparing the two is as about as disrespectful as it gets.

.. oh and imagine if lynch hadve done what he did to Vlastuin.. or what Selwood did to Baker on the ground. He’d be hung out to dry.

Last night was pure sweet.
So true. Dived and flopped all second half. He is a very good player, that is all. Our team has 4 or 5 players better than him. And then there is Dustin Martin.

Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
So true. Dived and flopped all second half. He is a very good player, that is all. Our team has 4 or 5 players better than him. And then there is Dustin Martin.
As a West Coast supporter siaid so simply on Big Footy.
danger is the me me me show

and when it got tough dusty got even tougher and dangerfield played for frees.
Danger can't finish like Dustin

Both break tackles and lines, but Danger blasts away and usually turns it over, or kicks a behind
Geelong are finished. Not a serious contender next yea

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Geelong are finished. Not a serious contender next year.
Due to their home ground they will still be in the top 8 I reckon. Congrats to Harry Taylor who I believe is hanging up the boots. Been a very good defender for a lot of years, great career.

Reactions: 4 users