Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

So that pic was right after they beat Brissy in the prelim. I think I know whats been said and whats on Dangerflogs mind.

Danger has just said to Scott, "I'm just planning my speech in front of all the supporters at the Gabba when we win the GF"
Scott says "But Danger, only the captain and the coach get to speak"
Photo is taken just as Danger is thinking to himself.

"Not in MYYYYY grand final, I will be speaking as all these adoring people are here to watch ME ME ME"

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
That comment goes hand in hand with his coaching record.

I remember when channel 7 first took him on, they explained to him that he wouldnt be able to comment on football as his credibility onthe subject was shot. They should have stuck with that ethos.
Haha, like when on Channel 7 Tim told us that after the break they would be interviewing the Demons coach................. :) Greg Hutchison was caretaker coach at the time when Balmey got the flick by Joe Gutnick. Wato later admitted that Greg reminds him of it every time he sees him - he actually knew him really well, just couldn't remember the name!

Last edited: