Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
50 pages for an opposition player? That must be some PRE record by quite a margin. People would think we're obsessed with him
Those 50 pages are all since his dog act hit on Vlastuin, i.e, less than 12 months.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Will go down as the worst finals players to have ever played the game.

I think before yesterday, there was some stat (might have been AFL player ratings) that showed Dander was 25% worse than normal in finals. Compare that to Dusty who performs above his H&A average (which is still bloody good) during finals and you can see what a Champion of the game looks like.

Dusty is a Champion
Danger is a perennial loser.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
thought his 2 bursts out of the centre when it was too late said a whole lot ...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
thought his 2 bursts out of the centre when it was too late said a whole lot ...
No. He never gives up to the final siren has gone.
He battles right to the end.
Like he did in last years GF, 2019 Preliminary final and the 2017 qualifying final

• Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Come on guys.
The cats got screwed b6 the umpires.
Scott is leading the candidates to take over at the Broncos.
No team throws passes like that in the NRL

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So if DeGoey is Kmart Dusty what does that make Benignfield, Dimmeys Dusty? NQR Dusty? Harris Scarfe Dusty?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Will go down as the worst finals players to have ever played the game.

I think before yesterday, there was some stat (might have been AFL player ratings) that showed Dander was 25% worse than normal in finals. Compare that to Dusty who performs above his H&A average (which is still bloody good) during finals and you can see what a Champion of the game looks like.

Dusty is a Champion
Danger is a perennial loser.
But he is head of the players association.
That must count for something