Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
One of Paddy's better finals games. 10 clangers, but that's par for the course with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
If paddy was a Afl club …… he would port Adelaide
Just ok during the home and away season…… has to have everything going right for he/them……
But comes final times….. useless…. Unskilled… no impact…. Scared

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Poor Paddy :)

Attachments

• BF49E790-F799-4781-A5AF-4FE06DF7CE9A.jpeg
    BF49E790-F799-4781-A5AF-4FE06DF7CE9A.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well, at least he didn’t get away with one of his classic head ducks. Typically, he got paid a free for doing it….but untypically another umpire intervened and said he ducked and the decision was reversed.

They train or teach this, I’m sure. Dangerfield, Selwood, Guthrie, Miers, Rohan the key offenders.

Who was the coach last year who mentioned “a club” was consistently doing this and had pointed this out to the AFL ? Can’t remember…don’t think it was us.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Well, at least he didn’t get away with one of his classic head ducks. Typically, he got paid a free for doing it….but untypically another umpire intervened and said he ducked and the decision was reversed.

They train or teach this, I’m sure. Dangerfield, Selwood, Guthrie, Miers, Rohan the key offenders.

Who was the coach last year who mentioned “a club” was consistently doing this and had pointed this out to the AFL ? Can’t remember…don’t think it was us.
Yeh they’ve been perfecting their staging over summer the cats. It stood out against the cold toast. Not confined to just a few.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
What a weak act

Another incident "in the act of play" Yeah right, players from any other club would get cited for that.

Just reinforces my very low opinion of this weak rsoul, also further reinforces what a useless lump of humanity the MRO is.

Why isn't Gil ranting about how this sort of incident is "bad for the look of the game" & asking why Dangerflog hasn't been cited.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
That second action of Dangerdive's leg was most certainly deliberate.
Not even a mention about it from the commentators

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Apologies in advance if you've seen it before, but I can't get enough of this Tom Lynch vs Dangerfield clip.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That second action of Dangerdive's leg was most certainly deliberate.
Not even a mention about it from the commentators
That second action with his leg would be front and back page news if any other player did it:mad:

I wonder whether his mate Whateley has seen it.

Reactions: 2 users