Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
What’s with the stuff about him steering the team? Isn’t Duckwood their captain?
I thought you were kidding!...

Dangerfield, 30, was unable to steer his side to victory

To be fair, he didn’t write that, so I cant call him a flog for that. And he was pretty nice about us. Journo being disrespectful to Selwood, which is uncool.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Oh wow that’s a real article, I thought it was a joke!

I hope his elbow is doing better now.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Oh wow that’s a real article, I thought it was a joke!

I hope his elbow is doing better now.
Imagine if that was the other way around
Big V putting Casper to sleep?

He is the number 1 non performer in big games ive seen. The media constantly questions the coach how about the actual player?.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was waiting for him to blame the team for destroying his premiership flag that he deserved

It will never happen for him.
He relies on them in September, they rely on him during the H&A, by the time finals comes around they're both are confused.

• Wow

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Havent seen a man postulate himself around so much with his nose in the air with his hands on his hips since Yul Brynner played the Siamese King .........etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Maybe he will find a second trip to his cave more enjoyable if they have their worst nightmare scenario play out again with the RFC standing in their way but this time at the MCG lol ....................................
I’m personally looking forward to beating them again in next years G.F and hearing Dangerflop say to Miers on the final siren:
“Quick Throbin, to the bat cave”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I thought you were kidding!...

Dangerfield, 30, was unable to steer his side to victory

To be fair, he didn’t write that, so I cant call him a flog for that. And he was pretty nice about us. Journo being disrespectful to Selwood, which is uncool.
I used it as more of a shot at the media, rather than Paddy, although I bet Dangerflog read it with a big smile and a nod of the head.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Imagine if that was the other way around
Big V putting Casper to sleep?

Headlines all summer would have been about how Richmond only won because Danger was missing. Bit like the PF last year, Geelong would have won with Hawkins in. Geelong would have won if Richmond ever left the MCG.

Oh yeah?

Where are the stories now about how it would have made the win against GWS small in comparison if we had Vlaustin for more than 5 minutes and it was played at the MCG?

Screw them all, silverware is at Punt Rd.

DS

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Sooking about the reduced interchange bench rotations. Will most sook with the return of 20 minute quarters and back to 22 games. Very selfish person, claiming O & H for his personal preference. While ignoring what most AFL supporters want who pay his wages.

BTW the final Dusty goal sums up Dangerfield and Geelong perfectly. Dangerfield had his fingers on the prize, then got brushed aside, why Rhys Stanley claimed he touched the ball when he wasn’t with 2 feet of it (cheating smile). I wished they reviewed and said Stanley has touched the ball, to show what the flog he was.

Reactions: 4 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Such a huge head on Danger, in all kinds of context.
The Tigers showed so much class lining up for Gary Jnr's send off, keeping medals out of sight and keeping a neat tidy line.
And so did Geelong, till Danger made it about himself to step out of the line and move towards Gary, Selwood had the class to stay in line.

Reactions: 7 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Such a huge head on Danger, in all kinds of context.
The Tigers showed so much class lining up for Gary Jnr's send off, keeping medals out of sight and keeping a neat tidy line.
And so did Geelong, till Danger made it about himself to step out of the line and move towards Gary, Selwood had the class to stay in line.
Yep he was self appointing himself as the league’s most decorated and best player.

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
I’ve gotta let this thread go.....after this ...

I feel a bit yuck for defending Chris Scott again, but just to revisit this commentary around “he should have put Danger in the middle in the third”, I note the following -
Both Dusty and Danger started the third in the forward line.
Dusty had a massive impact, including a goal.
Danger was ineffectual.
The point I’m making here is that contradictory to an argument that maybe Dusty had the opportunity to impact the game because we got on top, it’s relevant to note that both teams had 10 inside 50’s each in the third.
This is the difference in the two players that is symbolically embodied in that last glorious goal.

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sooking about the reduced interchange bench rotations. Will most sook with the return of 20 minute quarters and back to 22 games. Very selfish person, claiming O & H for his personal preference. While ignoring what most AFL supporters want who pay his wages.

BTW the final Dusty goal sums up Dangerfield and Geelong perfectly. Dangerfield had his fingers on the prize, then got brushed aside, why Rhys Stanley claimed he touched the ball when he wasn’t with 2 feet of it (cheating smile). I wished they reviewed and said Stanley has touched the ball, to show what the flog he was.
Stanley is a dud.
Not sure how they thought he was good enough to play against us.
All i heard leading into the GF. Geelong's team looks stronger from the round 17 game with Rohan, Ablett and Stanley all playing.
The only bloke that caused us any issues in round 17, Scott didnt play him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong aren't stronger next year.
They're a year older and the season will run over 22 weeks and the game length will grow by another 10-12 minutes..
Forward they seem good, midfield ok, but defence is crap.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
A lot of bad energy directed at Paddywack during the GF. Was palpable at the ground. Not surprised it took him a while to recover....

Reactions: 3 users