Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Winning the Norm Smith playing for the losing side would be enough I reckon.

Actually, it's less than that. The media need to stop pitting him against Martin. He'll always lose out in that comparison and it's not really fair to him, but he does seem to think he belongs in that lofty group of all time big game greats of the game.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The Diverfield v Hawks game is on now.

He goes down like he was shot, carries on like a flog calling for trainers, and then kicks a bag and limps when he takes a mark and has the cameras focussed on him.
Cockdiver

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
And ability to kick to a teammate

I'd add that he lacks a team first attitude, it is a team game with one of the largest playing areas and one of largest on field number of players. It doesn't matter how good you are, you have to play as a team, just watch Dusty, he is a great team player and a big part of the way he can turn games is that he contributes to how well the team plays.

DS

Reactions: 7 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Winning the Norm Smith playing for the losing side would be enough I reckon.
Harsh, but fair Balooga. That'd put him somewhere nicely in the Figgy playing category. Wonder if the Clench might also have some coaching aspirations? I'm sure the Moggies would be more than happy to transition him in as the Scotty dog falls out of favour.

Champeeen AA superstar playing for two clubs, yet never quite winning a flag. Good enough to be BOG while dancing on the big stage. Takes over as coach of a premium finals club, yet never quite wins a flag. Perceived strutting, arrogant, self centered persona, disdained by all but their close and personal clique of fanbois. Someone should write a book, it'd be a best seller.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Trust me to miss the obvious, he never has been and never will be team orientated

Hey UK if you go to the RMES (Royal Manchester Easter Show)
You will find the Patty Dangerfield show bag.

• Haha
  • Wow

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
He should of left the Crows for the Power, a whole team of flogs.
What is it about joining that place, that it makes you lose perspective.
I remember Matty White a lifelong Tiger fan and respected player, kicking a goal for the Power in his first game and grabbing at his jumper and showing the emblem like he had won them the GF.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
He should of left the Crows for the Power, a whole team of flogs.
What is it about joining that place, that it makes you lose perspective.
I remember Matty White a lifelong Tiger fan and respected player, kicking a goal for the Power in his first game and grabbing at his jumper and showing the emblem like he had won them the GF.:rolleyes:
Didn’t Whitey get goal of the year that year? If I remember correctly it was against us, but we still won the game.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Has Danger finished his "Ben Huresque" most epic documentary of his most amazing self yet.

Cant wait to see the parts about the 2017 QF, the 2019 Preliminary Final, and the 2020 GF.

• Haha