Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They were all complaining that in the 3rd Diverfield played forward and they needed him in the midfield. Very little commentary that he actually went into the midfield for the final quarter which they lost by 25 points. If Diver was as good as he and the media thinks he is then he would have wrestled control from the opposition like Dusty did in the last 10 mins of the 2nd quarter and then into the 3rd, but he didn't even let out a peep.

He's a fraud as a top line player. Frauderfield.

Some blokes love the contest and the challenge.....Tiger King.

Some blokes just like the limelight .............................Dangerflog.

Some just hate the RFC ................................................Salty Pricky.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was just reading this in a pre GF article in the New Daily. My edits added

Patrick Dangerfield (Geelong). Rivals Martin for the label of best player in the competition :vomitbut yet to play in a grand final at any level.
A ferocious ball-hunter front runner but also a dominant force when stationed in attack against weak opposition.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/afl/2020/10/24/afl-grand-final-geelong-richmond/

Yep goes forward for an easy kick and some Me Time and sees Grimes, Balta, Dave and Broad...................not happening.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Well below average you mean
I was listening to SEN this morning when Gary and Tim were discussing the big stories to follow this year. They both had Geelong on their list, as they are desperate for a flag by topping up an aging list. Tim then described Danger as one of the greatest players to ever play the game. I nearly drove off the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was listening to SEN this morning when Gary and Tim were discussing the big stories to follow this year. They both had Geelong on their list, as they are desperate for a flag by topping up an aging list. Tim then described Danger as one of the greatest players to ever play the game. I nearly drove off the road!

Not in the top 50 to ever play the game.
Watson is still fked up with Essendon copping it.

Reactions: 1 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Ha, you obviously didnt have lane keep assist acitivated .:eek:

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Think Tim may need to get checked for early onset dementia.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Poor old Tim, he also thought he was a good coach.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
That comment goes hand in hand with his coaching record.

I remember when channel 7 first took him on, they explained to him that he wouldnt be able to comment on football as his credibility onthe subject was shot. They should have stuck with that ethos.