Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I have Naish forcing out Houli by end of the year. Given how Bachar played in the JLT it's looking less likely but I will stick to my guns. I think Naish will surprise many.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Patrick Naish - 25 disposals, 17 uncontested possessions, 10 handball receives & five inside 50s
“Continues his really good form at this level. Again, a high-disposal winner - had 18 kicks on the day and equal-highest disposal with 25. A good balance of contested and uncontested possessions. He had two shots on goal for the day from a wing.”

healp11

Tiger Cub
May 18, 2014
BillyJean17 said:
My initial thoughts are *smile* seeing as he hasnt even had a reco , could be cartridge which can generally be managed before a premature retirement

I used to blow on the cartridge to get the N64 to work. Has he tried that?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
SCOOP said:
Close, real close.

Get excited folks, another gem.
They are impressive numbers.

Menedue or Naish?? That’s what the coaches will be thinking.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Looks to have similar tricks to shorty , started the season where he left off with mid 20p both vfl games . Not too far away I wouldn’t think , also hearing promising reports on turner , similar player also

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
SCOOP said:
Close, real close.

Get excited folks, another gem.

By the looks of it being handled well by the club & not thrown into it for the sake of it. Great to hear he is coming along nicely

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Watching him on the weekend. He would be quality on the wing especially now with 6-6-6.
I cannot see how he won’t get this year. He is exactly the player we need. Beautiful kick.
He is our Whitfield

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Will teams eventually adopt Collingwood's strategy of picking their way up the ground uncontested. This negates our quick rebounding as its give them plenty of time to set up behind the ball. It also tires and frustrates our defence eventually rendering it null and void.

Could this sound the death knell for our quick smalls? especially the ones without smarts.

If we are looking to replace them with quality outsiders like your Fraser and Naish types then Yes we would lose a little of our speed and pressure but if that is the way the game is heading then surely we are on the right track?

I've always thought our bombastic nature wasn't going to last long so I am more than happy to welcome more quality skill sets!

Our current injury crisis could end up being the best thing to happen to us!

E

easy_tiger

blx said:
Will teams eventually adopt Collingwood's strategy of picking their way up the ground uncontested. This negates our quick rebounding as its give them plenty of time to set up behind the ball. It also tires and frustrates our defence eventually rendering it null and void.

I hope so, cause it just won't stand up in finals.

I was rapt to see our pressure/swarm and run game back on Saturday.

with Lynchy and Jack on the end of it,

it will be very *smile* potent if we can peak it in September.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Really good signs for Naish.

Probably our best overall player in the VFL this year.

Genuine pace and is getting alot of the ball - could well debut in the AFL soon with our injuries.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
SkillzThatKillz said:
Really good signs for Naish.

Probably our best overall player in the VFL this year.

Genuine pace and is getting alot of the ball - could well debut in the AFL soon with our injuries.
Seems to be developing beautifully. I am happy to see him developing his game and confidence at VFL, however I am sure he will play a few games this year.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Paddy on Coaches Corner.
Which means he's firming for a debut in Perth.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Need some class on the wings. Ellis and Mcintosh who have been good servants and can run all day, need to be upgraded. Hopefully its naish and turner who show good signs

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
blx said:

Could this sound the death knell for our quick smalls? especially the ones without smarts.

If we are looking to replace them with quality outsiders like your Fraser and Naish types then Yes we would lose a little of our speed and pressure but if that is the way the game is heading then surely we are on the right track?

I've always thought our bombastic nature wasn't going to last long so I am more than happy to welcome more quality skill sets!

Our current injury crisis could end up being the best thing to happen to us!
The smalls as a collective have become less productive by the week if shots at goal are any measure , last week Rioli , baker , George and Higgo kicked 1 between them and prob didn’t have anymore shots than that either

axlefoley

Tiger Superstar
Sep 29, 2007
blx said:

You reek of a magpie closet supporter :D

< AFWL | Sheeds >