Pathetic Crowd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pathetic Crowd

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Not 100% sure it is accurate but my mate who is a "standard" member would have had to pay extra to go to the game on Saturday night, despite sitting at level 4 and having paid his $200 for a seasons ticket? Can't be right can it?

Don't understand the greed of trying to extort money from supporters when the AFL (and RFC) should be doing everything to entice the grass roots supporter back to the game. Offer tickets for $20 and get 40,000 to the game rather than $50 and getting 18,000. Cost of food and drink is exorbitant and the quality less than good.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
the ticketing system is driving the crowds down - people hate booking tickets and like to rock up last minute and sit where they want. No-one wants to sit in the nosebleeds when good seats are made un-available.

Reactions: 6 users