Patrick Naish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Naish

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
My boy, still a huge chance to make it.

Im staying a fan.

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Good luck to him. Wasn’t up to Richmond AFL With his lack of interest in laying tackles or physical contact. Pity as his skills were very good.
Was told a stat about % of contested ball NAB 18’s kids should be hitting to have any impact when they play AFL and it’s 30% +\-. Naish was down around 22% and it showed.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Good luck to him. Wasn’t up to Richmond AFL With his lack of interest in laying tackles or physical contact. Pity as his skills were very good.
Was told a stat about % of contested ball NAB 18’s kids should be hitting to have any impact when they play AFL and it’s 30% +\-. Naish was down around 22% and it showed.
Yep, otherwise known as the Jimmy Toumpas ratio.

Reckon you can get by on a lower contested ball ratio as an outside player but you got to have very good skills and elite endurance. From what I saw of Naish he had neither

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
My boy, still a huge chance to make it.

Im staying a fan.
Watch tonight?

He is not gonna make it. Scared and panics. Poor skills and decision making under AFL pressure. Barely VFL level. Bust.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Watch tonight?

He is not gonna make it. Scared and panics. Poor skills and decision making under AFL pressure. Barely VFL level. Bust.
He was fine. Been trying with them for two weeks. Gets caught in between contests too often.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pretty bloody good today in a losing cause in a terrible side. Building.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Never been more confident a player wouldn't make it in our system for reasons I've already posted, but it'll be interesting to see how he goes in a slower, kick-mark-kick system.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Naish will play with Old Ivanhoe and not Box Hill in ‘23. He couldn’t play with Wangaratta Rovers, ironically, because of the points system.