Patrick Naish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Naish

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Nah there was footage of him boarding the plane.

Must be defensive pressure issues that he's not getting a game. Not sure what else.
Ah, no worries Harry. Hopefully we get to see Pat play soon.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah a witches hat that shut down Sloane in the 2017 Grand Final and kicked three crucial goals himself, and then showed enormous heart and courage to get us through the 2019 preliminary and set up another Premiership.

Surely there is a pirate's shoulder somewhere that you should be sitting on.
Don’t feed the trolls.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
King Kong has never said a positive thing on this board, he's well worth the ignore function.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Think I would prefer Naish get a spin in place of Egg.
I'd like to see Naish. Lots of good reports from the track and scratch matches.
But maybe we need a look at Eggs, for a few matches to determine if he is keep or swim.
Naishy has time

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'd like to see Naish. Lots of good reports from the track and scratch matches.
But maybe we need a look at Eggs, for a few matches to determine if he is keep or swim.
Naishy has time

Naish can come in for someone else, keep Eggs but get Naish in for one of the other players who has not performed for a few games.

DS

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Naish can come in for someone else, keep Eggs but get Naish in for one of the other players who has not performed for a few games.

DS
Short, Baker, Eggs.
No need for other small rebounders.
Both S and B were good and are best 22

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Well, maybe put Naish on the wing and move Caddy forward in place of Rioli.

DS
I would rather keep Caddy in the wing but ok for Rioli out and Naish in.
Maybe play Naish as a high half forward, kinda like Higgo, delivering into 50. And he has to show defensive pressure like Rioli of old

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
How is Graham going so far today? I’d back Plugger at his biggest to be fastest than him

Unfortunately for you Graham had a great game the other night, even Hardwick acknowledged it in his presser.

Firmly places your football acumen in the *smile* folder.

Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Unfortunately for you Graham had a great game the other night, even Hardwick acknowledged it in his presser.

Firmly places your football acumen in the *smile* folder.

Yeh I particularly liked when he threw the swans player over and had the ball taken off Rioli who was about to take a shot at goal. That was brilliant wasn’t it

For what it’s worth I have nothing against Graham in fact he’ll always be a Tigerman and instrumental in our 2017 premiership. However, their is no place for sentiment in this game in pursuit of the next one and unfortunately his game is limited in ways that make him a player I don’t see as important to our club anymore

Last edited:

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yeh I particularly liked when he threw the swans player over and had the ball taken off Rioli who was about to take a shot at goal. That was brilliant wasn’t it

For what it’s worth I have nothing against Graham in fact he’ll always be a Tigerman and instrumental in our 2017 premiership. However, their is no place for sentiment in this game in pursuit of the next one and unfortunately his game is limited in ways that make him a player I don’t see as important to our club anymore
you are right. we will never win a premiership with Graham in the team.

Reactions: 3 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He needs to be upgraded from the juniors board before he can get a game in the seniors.

Chances are he and others will be rotated through when we're playing every 4 days.

Reactions: 1 user