Paul Gough on Club Corner | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paul Gough on Club Corner

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
As I missed the chat room last night on account of being in bed my pregnant wife....(thats right tiger fans, another rampaging richo is on the way), but I still managed to put on the headphones a listen in.

Paul Gough is great value and his passion is obvious.

However, I got the feeling he was pulling up short on the Danny Frawley and Greg Beck issues.

Him and Greentool kept making out that our poor game plan has been a recent problem not a long term problem, and that recruiting "is a bit hit and miss" and kept referring to Chris Newman as a great find.

Spindoctoring aside, our problems which we see now are not problems which have surfaced in the past 6 weeks, they have been present since 1997. Poor list, poor coaching, poor recruiting.

And Pauls comment that it could get messy if we lose to Geelong I took as more of a warning from an insider than an off the cuff comment.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Thought GOUGHY was pretty good. At least had a more realistic outlook than most they have on the show.

Gotta feel sorry for him.......his beloved Lions go down the train and he jumps on the Tigers bandwagon....At least he knows how it feels to be kicked when your down.