Phantom Draft 19

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I think Richmond made a huge mistake with the way they took their selection and not because of who they selected but the way they went about it.
Personally if i was in charge of Richmond i would have bid on Mead and made port accountable for being cocky enough to trade back 2 spots and give pick #20 to carlton.

This would have forced Port to use pick #22 on mead and if they passed i would have easily been happy with Mead at #21 and dont believe there is much difference in Dow/Mead quality
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but wow thats pretty arrogant

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but wow thats pretty arrogant
Why is this arrogant ? I think its extremely arrogant of port to do that trade and risk their father son for a pick in the 50's
Whilst other teams are moving up to protect their positions port is flaunting it at the risk of a player they clearly want

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Why is this arrogant ? I think its extremely arrogant of port to do that trade and risk their father son for a pick in the 50's
Whilst other teams are moving up to protect their positions port is flaunting it at the risk of a player they clearly want
Its arrogant because you are basically bagging the club , suggesting you could have done better etc, without having all the information
The information on the players
The information on any discussions we potentially had pre draft
etc etc

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Its arrogant because you are basically bagging the club , suggesting you could have done better etc, without having all the information
The information on the players
The information on any discussions we potentially had pre draft
etc etc
This is a footy forum and i dont bag the club but i do express an opinion, If every opinion posted here had to have inside information aout what the club actually had discussions on then we should just shut the site down as there would be less than a handful here

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
(16) - #19. - Richmond Cooper Stephens 17/01/2001 | 189cm | 83kg | Inside Midfielder
(18) - #38. - Richmond - Mitch Georgiades 28/09/2001 | 192cm | 87kg | Tall Forward
(20) - #39. - Richmond - Sam Philp 04/08/2001 | 186cm | 79kg | Inside Midfielder
( 33) - #41. - Richmond - Brock Smith 13/03/2001 | 189cm | 82kg | Defender / Midfielder
( Rookie #9) - #56. - Richmond - Emerson Jeka 18/09/2001 | 198cm | 90kg | Key Forward / Defender

Overall i think i did well with Richmonds picks
Im applying for a Job Balme'y

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
or we at PRE did a bad job of guessing the draft this year!
who knows, in time we can probably show that PRE killed it