Phantom Draft 19 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom Draft 19

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Righto, put your name in. I'll set up....

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ok, I too, like Brodders, will continue to massacre the PRE Phantom draft. Now that I think of it my terrible phantom drafting is what might have driven Bully away. He was always appalled at it...

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
If we need numbers, I'm happy to join.

Just hope the draft machine is up on the AFL site before we kick off. That (and the 2 u/18 games I saw on Fox) will be the extent of my research. Not too dissimilar to the Greg Miller approach to drafting

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I'll be in , Can we select our teams ?
Richmond ........... Would that be pushing our friendship

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
If we’re choosing teams I’d like Port Adelaide. Happy to also do one of the teams that don’t have many picks (eg Saints) if needed.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If we’re choosing teams I’d like Port Adelaide. Happy to also do one of the teams that don’t have many picks (eg Saints) if needed.

Still 6 short, I'm chucking Spook in. That's 5 short. Unless we get another 5 in the next 24 hours, it's a no go.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Happy to take on 2 teams as well to kick things off