Phantom draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom draft

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Rich - Bullus
Freo - Sammy Cougar
Dad's Army - Turk
Bris - Brodders
Saints - mrposhman
Hawks - Toothless
Eagles - footballmonk
Swans - Spook
With GC only having 1 pick and my Dad's army nt coming into it until #22 i will do GC as well if there is nobody that wants them
eZyT might want someting thats more challenging lol

Reactions: 1 user

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Actually guys, I will pass - dont worry about me taking a spot.

I'll hand back to someone more knowledgeable who has done this before - so giving up my spot. Hate the Bombers anyway:notworthy:

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
With GC only having 1 pick and my Dad's army nt coming into it until #22 i will do GC as well if there is nobody that wants them
eZyT might want someting thats more challenging lol

LOLnorf?

• Haha

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Same, any team. Leysy will jump in and show you lot how it's done.

Reactions: 1 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Rich - Bullus
Freo - Sammy Cougar
Dad's Army - Turk
Bris - Brodders
Saints - mrposhman
Hawks - Toothless
Eagles - footballmonk
Swans - Spook
Adelaide - Tigerdell
GWS - Scoop
North - Smoking Aces
Gold Coast - Leysy
Updated

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Do you know the kids they're hiding?
Haha, yeah there’s a good crop out west this year. Cutting Brander tells me they’ll be taking a tall or two, though whether it’s your favourite Van Rooyen remains to be seen…

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Haha, yeah there’s a good crop out west this year. Cutting Brander tells me they’ll be taking a tall or two, though whether it’s your favourite Van Rooyen remains to be seen…
Van hooganband is the one.
Mark my words

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
I will also allow live trading once teams have been assigned, those wanting a crack at Horne-Francis will need to speak to Smokey.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I will also allow live trading once teams have been assigned, those wanting a crack at Horne-Francis will need to speak to Smokey.
Thats a good idea but only if people try to remain real and what clubs would do but i have found that live trading into next year tends to distort the reality of things and become a bit 'game like' if you know what i mean.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Cool. Saints picks will be up for grabs including future picks.
Geelongs picks #32 + #33 + #34 for the saints pick #9 could be a win for both teams with the saints looking for 2nd rounders
probably getting 3 players in the 2nd round before bids come in for academy boys (see what i did there ;) )

saints wont trade 2022 pick in the 1st round apparently they are saving it for B.King lol )

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Thats a good idea but only if people try to remain real and what clubs would do but i have found that live trading into next year tends to distort the reality of things and become a bit 'game like' if you know what i mean.
We'll make it trades for this draft only.