Photoshop? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Photoshop?

A

admin

Does anybody here use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Adobe image ready 7.0?
I'm bored tonight, nobody on icq or msn to chat to and I wasn't quick enough to get to the stereo first.
I decided to use the above programs to do some things for the site, but I'm lost.
Do you need a pilots licence to operate them, or does it all make sense eventually, ha. ;D
Does anyone know of a support forum for Adobe?

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
I use the following site for paintshop pro rosy,it also has a large support group for photoshop users . Dont no if it helps as you didn't outlline the probs you are having........arh and your right it has a huge learning curve and for the unitiated, can be a nightmare.

www.graphic-forums.com

A

admin

Thanks heaps my, will check it out....if it doesn't make sense I'll uninstall Photoshop.
My problem is getting started, haven't got to base one yet.
I'm glad I haven't paid the $1000 or whatever Photoshop costs, I'd expect a personal tutor to come with it for that price, ha.