Pick 17, 20 & 25 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 17, 20 & 25

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
DirtyDogTiger said:
Gave up 15 for 20 & 25.

If it’s even after 10 then we’ve given ourselves an extra early pick.
I still cant see how 20 & 25 is better then 15 & 17
If someone bids before pick ten we are going to have to use pick 15 anyway, however if they dont we will still have 15 & 17 and get naish later. Baffles me this trade

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
It's appropriate that we have Pick 17 in 2017, a premiership year for the Tigers. I'm calling it now. Based on all the omens to have come so far this year, I'm tipping our Pick 17 to be a Brownlow Medallist.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Ok position to be in provided Balta is still onboard. My picks from here would be Balta, Allen & Worpel. Unlikely because Naish will get a bid in the top 25. Others I like are Miers, Clavarino, McLean & Wooller.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
ToraToraTora said:
We’ve just won a flag. Recruiting dept can do whatever it likes.
Yeah, nah.

Attitudes like this will send you straight back down the ladder.

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Shame that the other pick shuffles makes the Geelong trade look quite bad (bringing in an unneeded pick in a weak draft). Should be some useful talls available around these picks - Balta (hopefully), Petty, Coleman-Jones, Clavarino.

E

easy_tiger

DirtyDogTiger said:
It gives us 3 picks in the top 25 which is pretty good for the best team in a comp of 18.

agree.

If we can steal a kid like jack graham in the 50's, it should be like shelling peas inside 25.

Blind Charlie

Talk is cheap,just do it !
May 20, 2015
easy said:
agree.

If we can steal a kid like jack graham in the 50's, it should be like shelling peas inside 25.
Its not entirely about who you pick in the 50's but more about who everyone else has passed on.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
tigerhalsey said:
I still cant see how 20 & 25 is better then 15 & 17
If someone bids before pick ten we are going to have to use pick 15 anyway, however if they dont we will still have 15 & 17 and get naish later. Baffles me this trade

No it's 17, 20 & 25 verses 15 & 17 - that looks very different.

They obviously don't think Naish will be bid on before pick 17 and they must think the talent is pretty even around those picks.

We won't know till after the draft.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
No doubt a very boring trade period for us , however to be Premiers, lose no player of value on the list, have a solid amount of roar youngsters with potential and to be hitting a solid draft ( recruiters words) with 3 picks in the top 25, along with a well credentialed F/S , I think things are pretty solid at Punt road right now.