Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Looks dangerous whenever he is near the football very creative and has plenty of flair

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Bolton and Stack are the silk we need moving forward.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bolts has always shown that he has the tools to make it as an AFL player.
It's great to see that he is becoming a team player, which was always the knock on him.

Last edited:

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Wasn’t he the youngest player in his draft year? Just starting to see what this kid has to offer. He could be anything in a few more years ala Michael Walters.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Wasn’t he the youngest player in his draft year? Just starting to see what this kid has to offer. He could be anything in a few more years ala Michael Walters.
I think Williamson of Carlton is a little younger, blackie.

Shai and Stack add much-needed brilliance, part of the plan to improve the connection inside 50 Dimma was talking about methinks.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Shai should never be out of our side. He brings a trait that not that many players have which is the ability to make things happen.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I wouldve traded him, but i cant see the retutn being as good.
I would *smile* off Rioli before him now.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
I wouldve traded him, but i cant see the retutn being as good.
I would **** off Rioli before him now.
Cant get rid of Rioli yet - we need him so the next Rioli off the rank comes to us end of next year...:rolleyes:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Bolts has always shown that he has the tools to make it as an AFL player.
It's great to see that he is becoming a team player, which was always the knock on him.

I don't subscribe to your theory that Shai had a reputation for being selfish, IMO Shai has always brought other players into the game , (quick hands like Edwards and can spot holes where others can't).
Someone said it previously, maybe a case of X Factor mistaken as selfishness.
Apologies, but my rose coloured glasses with Shai has me popping my head up whenever I think his reputation has been tarnished:D

PS. Am struggling with my identity at the moment, not sure whether I am Ralph protecting my boy or Caesar.

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Said a few weeks back he shouldn't be out of the side for the rest of the year, this kid is growing by the week... Fantastic game and as others have said every time he touches it he hurts the oppo, could be an absolute gun!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I don't subscribe to your theory that Shai had a reputation for being selfish, IMO Shai has always brought other players into the game , (quick hands like Edwards and can spot holes where others can't).
Someone said it previously, maybe a case of X Factor mistaken as selfishness.
Apologies, but my rose coloured glasses with Shai has me popping my head up whenever I think his reputation has been tarnished:D

PS. Am struggling with my identity at the moment, not sure whether I am Ralph protecting my boy or Caesar.
If your bank balance is the same as Ralph’s, you’ll be shouting the first round at the London, plus a large bowl of fries

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Sorry cancel the fries I’ll have some of there saganaki :p

I seen Ralph around the fringes of Stackmans instagram.

If Ralph got Stackman, he'd have quite the stable of enigmatic talented freaks

I reckon he'd be taking Cholly bags of lollies at the moments too.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I seen Ralph around the fringes of Stackmans instagram.

If Ralph got Stackman, he'd have quite the stable of enigmatic talented freaks

I reckon he'd be taking Cholly bags of lollies at the moments too.
Mr Hyundai will not be going anywhere near the Stackman, his more of a Jeep man