Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Gee he is coming along nicely.

One touch player, composed, doesn't panic and makes good decisions.

Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Great to see Bolton really coming along.
I wasn't quite so sure about him last year, but he seems to have risen to the challenge and is having a fair dinkum crack at establishing a spot for himself in the team. Like the way he is going about it.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Great hands, great handballer, great kick, great evasive skills and can tackle. Also playing a team game now. Composure top-notch.

Great work by the coaching staff to help him mature this year. A must to re-sign - give him a contract.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Loved their little hand shake between stack and Dan after a goal.

Bolton is playing his best footy and has found his groove in the middle.
And looks to be really happy playing with his mates, I reckon he’s now a fair dinkum, ridgy didge Tiger:)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And looks to be really happy playing with his mates, I reckon he’s now a fair dinkum, ridgy didge Tiger:)

Yep hes in the side now hes a midfielder, that can spell down forward.

He has come on quickly, and now is showing more of what Dusty talked about when he said this kid is the most skillfull player at the club.

Could be anything.

Shai has certainly added something to the side that was lacking along with Syd, these two have shaken the sameness out of the team.

Last edited:

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
$hai just keeps getting better and better. Has taken Baker/Caddy’s midfield minutes I reckon.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
$hai has arrived in very emphatic fashion. He's not far behind Sydney stack in the revelatory stakes. I know he is behind. But not by far.

His almost a contemporary of Sheds in terms of handball

Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
$hai has arrived in very emphatic fashion. He's not far behind Sydney stack in the revelatory stakes. I know he is behind. But not by far.

His almost a contemporary of Sheds in terms of handball

Spot on. So much to like about Bolton's game and his attitude.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
We really are trying to find our best 22 aren't we. Didn't think Shai had so many possessions in him - week to week as it were.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Loved his last few games.

Pleased to say he is surprising me on the upside.

Must be signed.