Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Absolutely, free kick was very very soft, 50 was also very very soft, then the Carlton player pushes him so he pushes back and cops another 50? Really? I saw far worse not given 50 let alone 100.

Nope. Every single umpire would have paid a 50 for that. It was just such an obviously stupid thing to do. Definitely wouldn't want to see him do that in a final.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I’m happy to see him given another game. The fact he can run through the midfield and can kick goals in hurry make him a must. His ceiling is high, just up to him to get his best form back.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Big day for Shai tomorrow.

Another game like last week will likely see him out I reckon his last 2 have been poor.

Shai and Baker under the pump tomorrow.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Big day for Shai tomorrow.

Another game like last week will likely see him out I reckon his last 2 have been poor.

Shai and Baker under the pump tomorrow.
Baker was good last week - as he is most weeks. Reckon they both he and Shai are far safer with Stack no chance of coming back in.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Baker was good last week - as he is most weeks. Reckon they both he and Shai are far safer with Stack no chance of coming back in.

Yep certainly are.

Stackies injury is actually a bloody bad result for the RFC.

Hopefully (fingers x ) Stackie will be right for the first final, if its syndesmosis hes done .

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Shai has been looking for a dry ground imo. Looking for a much better game from him tomorrow.
That being said my view is that he should always be in our team as he brings an x-factor that most don’t have

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I love how when he has the ball he moves in a way nobody has any idea what he is going to do next. Mesmerises the opposition.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Shai has been looking for a dry ground imo. Looking for a much better game from him tomorrow.
That being said my view is that he should always be in our team as he brings an x-factor that most don’t have
saw it again today, when the ball was dry he was a much better player. That being said he had a pretty good game