Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Taztiger is trying to get me to bite :)

Anyway for all those unfortunates that were not at the Intra, that Shai mark that was shown on the Intra video was just a blip on the radar compared to some of the stuff he did, unf%#%#%# believable, one bit of played had me gobsmacked!
Surely they have footage of it and will bring it out at some point?
We need to get a GoFundMe started for you caesar so you can buy the latest state of the art video equipment ;)

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Taztiger is trying to get me to bite :)

Anyway for all those unfortunates that were not at the Intra, that Shai mark that was shown on the Intra video was just a blip on the radar compared to some of the stuff he did, unf%#%#%# believable, one bit of play had me gobsmacked!
Surely they have footage of it and will bring it out at some point?
Saddle hanger.....good effort by Eggs to spoil.
1582336936966.png

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Thought Bolton was another who was pretty underwhelming in Wang after the exciting reports regarding his intra-match form.
With so many quality smalls fighting it out for a spot in the 22 (Baker, Stack, Short, Castagna) he can't afford to have another down game this week.
I expect he will play well against GWS.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
With so many quality smalls fighting it out for a spot in the 22 (Baker, Stack, Short, Castagna) he can't afford to have another down game this week.
Not to mention Aarts who, for me, was the best small forward on the day. Did some really smart stuff. Hope he gets to stake his claim v GWS

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Aarts is getting the first 2 or 3 weeks off courtesy of his suspension from the VFL finals.

Cost himself a premiership medal.

daniel30

Tiger Rookie
Jun 14, 2010
Na Bolton is safe dramatic improvement last year.Will never be a big possession winner ,but what he touches is class and smart with xfactor will go up a notch this year.

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Much better second outing from Shai. Thought he was absolutely electric. One grabbing, creative & heavily involved.
Can't wait to see what he unleashes against the Blues & for the season coming...

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Plays like a 25 year old 150 gamer - he could be anything.
he seems to look like he feels he belongs out there.

I suppose a flag (and Ralph Carr) would do that to a bloke.

yeah he could be anything. Sonny Walters seems like his floor to me right now.

Gresat game. He cost me the margin on that last lazy kick though so I was a bit dirty at the end!
yes that was an exceptionally laconic (the name you use for lazy when someone is really *smile* good) kick.

But the thing with mercurial, laconic, unfathomable, freaks like Richo, $hai, George,

is the sooner in their career you reconcile yourself with the unpredictable flaws,

the more you'll enjoy them.