Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
From the reports and some of the RFC vision it looks like Shai may again improve, blind freddy can see this bloke oozes class, if he can reach even close to his potential wowee! Lets hope 2020 is Shai's year, this would be a massive boon for the club to have another A grader!

He has as much class as is possible to have as a young athlete. If he can match that class with focus we have another generational star player.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Im sick of "burning the track" & "blitzing in the intraclub games" headlines.
Its time to kick into gear tonight.
His best is high quality.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Go and wash out your mouth out.
Castagnafield is the reason where so good.
He kicks straighter then Riewodlt.

That may be, but imagine how great Chestnut (Castagna in english) would be if he put it through the big stick off a set shot more often. Like I said, I love Chestnut, just want to kick more goals.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That may be, but imagine how great Chestnut (Castagna in english) would be if he put it through the big stick off a set shot more often. Like I said, I love Chestnut, just want to kick more goals.

Im backing him in 3.1 tonight :clap2

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Thought he was the best of the small forward brigade by some distance.

Still has another level or two to go to. One of the most talented players on our list.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Did ok. Went hard at it, played an all round team first game.

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Shai had one of those games where he always almost looked like lighting us up, but just couldn't get it to click. Shedda and dusty too.

I'll take that every day of the week compared to what Jack served up tonight