Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
So true, I remember lamenting how we could never develop players and other teams could, tables turned now.

With Shai the one I most remember is him taking a speccy in the 2019 QF, not only did he not bask in the glory of such a great mark, he was immediately looking for options and quickly kicked to Lynch on the lead for a certain goal. Great maturity and team attitude right there. Throw in some of his magical evasive skills and we just have to sign this guy up before his contract ends.

DS
That was a super highlight. We were down at that time as well

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
I was always quietly confident that Shai was going to make it, after the first quarter of the 2017 VFL Grand Final I was certain.

Crack open one of Grimesy's wines and put the feet up, it only goes for 12 minutes, enjoy.

Probably only the first couple of minutes worth watching though.

Remember saying the same.
Build the tank and he would be involved in games longer.
Should have won that GF.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I was always quietly confident that Shai was going to make it, after the first quarter of the 2017 VFL Grand Final I was certain.

Crack open one of Grimesy's wines and put the feet up, it only goes for 12 minutes, enjoy.

Probably only the first couple of minutes worth watching though.

That's power drinking there Tigerman.

12 minutes a bottle and you didn't say you shared either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That's power drinking there Tigerman.

12 minutes a bottle and you didn't say you shared either!
Bernie being the responsible guzzler of alcohol that I am, I was talking about the little 187ml bottles. They're fantastic, I find they are a very good substitute for milk on my Weeties.
Sorry for the confusion hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
No player can expect to hold forever Shai's form of the past two years. If he eats only deep-fried breaded mac, transfat and yellowcake then walks in front of a Custodian brand lobotimiser he may find himself back in the AFL best U22.

Pitfalls and disgrace.

But I'm thinking Shai is too talented to wind up there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Clearly I'm an old curmudgeon but all I think seeing that is he is just asking to get injured.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Amazing. Wanna see him jump on Grundy's head and take the mark of the century
Actually I'd prefer it was Cox and then he can swagger back to his mark ...... giving the pies crowd the shoosh gesture on the way! :vomit

• Haha

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Dangerflog held the “record” until Isaac Cummings (GWS) beat it. Then Shai bettered that!
Dangerflog last seen heading dejectedly back into his cave for a cry and a sulk
At least Shai wasn't doing his under an industrial fan like Cummings. I'd like to see that injury report.
Out: Decapitated (inj)

• Haha

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
I knew he was a super star in the making, and now he can jump tall buildings in a single bound.

Reactions: 3 users