Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Contrary to everyone else I think it was a great hit out for Shai, (not that he had a good game), but the fact that he played pretty much 100% mid and had 3rd highest TOG of 85 minutes. That he now has the tank to do that is highly commendable in my books, like Ralphy I fully expect Shai to rise to another level.
As for practice match form pffft!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I can’t have been the only one who loved him giving it to Docherty after kicking the sealer. Personal highlight.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I can’t have been the only one who loved him giving it to Docherty after kicking the sealer. Personal highlight.
I must see that on the replay. Docherty is a poor mans Egglomese Smith.

BTW - Shai dominated centre clearances tonight.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought he played well. Butchered it a bit going inside 50 but overall good game and great clearance work. Turning into a very good midfielder.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ibe never been a huge fan of his foot skills, however thought that was a superb first up midfield game after a break out year, other then Dreamtime last year I’d say that was his best game

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Sublime. Game high 9 clearances.

Centre clearances has been our biggest deficiency through this era. But we started seeing a turnaround in this department during last year’s finals. Bolton is a hugely important player for us. If this correction in clearances continues, we will be almost impossible to beat.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He's a good clearance player coz he's super quick over the first few steps. Freakish acceleration which gives him space over his opponent

Reactions: 2 users