Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Fatigue and attrition all over the ground towards the end.

But Shai bouncing around racking up clearances like he just ran through the banner.

Freak

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I can’t have been the only one who loved him giving it to Docherty after kicking the sealer. Personal highlight.
I thought it very very poor sportsmanship!

but on a side note I loved it and laughed my arse off.
Tigers players around had a smile too.
My guess he was giving some lip during the game and got served his arse by Bolton

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I thought it very very poor sportsmanship!

but on a side note I loved it and laughed my arse off.
Tigers players around had a smile too.
My guess he was giving some lip during the game and got served his arse by Bolton

$hai would have been reminding him of the footsteps Docherty heard that led to Aarts’ goal, along with him breaking Docherty’s tackle.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I've called him Footsteps Docherty for years.
Wouldn't know him from a bar of soap and obviously well respected within Carlton's five walls. ... but how he's a captain has me bamboozled. ... unlike our bloke, I can't see him ever sticking his head in a hole or carrying a team to victory!

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Fatigue and attrition all over the ground towards the end.

But Shai bouncing around racking up clearances like he just ran through the banner.

Freak
He is our next superstar. Also talking of banners does anyone know why we didn't have them last night? FFS please don't tell me it's a COVID thing.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
2 great things about Bolton’s game last night is that it looks like we have added another kid who can be part of the midfield rotations weather that be in the guts , wings or flanks , the other thing is he is very different to our other mids , now and future . Going on our most probables in 3 or 4 years in Ross, Dow and RCD again Bolton’s quite different to all of them, that’s a great mix.

I also think as he becomes a better mid he will become a more dangerous resting deep forward.

Im not on the superstar bus , but I’m in the mini van in traffic behind it

Reactions: 4 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
The lads just gone 22 as of December. He’s just beginning to reach his potential. He will be a superstar.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
2 great things about Bolton’s game last night is that it looks like we have added another kid who can be part of the midfield rotations weather that be in the guts , wings or flanks , the other thing is he is very different to our other mids , now and future . Going on our most probables in 3 or 4 years in Ross, Dow and RCD again Bolton’s quite different to all of them, that’s a great mix.

I also think as he becomes a better mid he will become a more dangerous resting deep forward.

Im not on the superstar bus , but I’m in the mini van in traffic behind it

SUPERSTAR for me, surprise, surprise:cool:

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He's so exciting to watch. A point of difference.
Sure his disposal can be a bit off at times (but so can Cotch's, Shank's , even Dusty use to miss targets) but the great thing about Shai is he's a genuine attacking game breaker & play maker. With creativity comes the odd error but I hope he keeps taking it on cause it's magic.
Hopefully now a permanent fixture in the midfield.

Reactions: 2 users