Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
At half time Shai has the same possession count as Rowan Marshall - 3

Only Samson Ryan and the subs have less.

I'm trying to follow him but simply can't find him.

Needs to tear the 2nd half apart.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Shai needs to realise its hard work and not just flashes that make you a star. Kid has a long long way to go and unless he gets it right above the shoulders will be another flash in the pan.
Do we entertain a trade or we confident he gets through this show boating phase and becomes a star. Some huge decisions for the club this year

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hmmm
Showed on TV him and Pickett having a good laugh in the rooms after a big loss

T-Shirt Tommy

Kim Jong Gil
Apr 11, 2011
Must have been something up. Wasn't really in the midfield either.

Maybe the scan he went for his hand showed that it still hasn't healed? Who knows but maybe Carr should get him to sign before his value decreases further.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Disinterested tonight Maybe his mind was elsewhere it definitely didn’t appear that he was switched on for a tigers win tonight

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Karl Langdon “emphatically “ saying Shai going to Freo
So maybe it's true. And Shai told the team pre-game. That might explain why he was so poor tonight and the team so flat.

I've got no idea; just trying to figure out why such a shocking performance tonight from both.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’ll cut Shai some slack as consistency was an issue , like many others early on, however he has improved that area , but those woeful no influence games shouldn’t happen , at least not 3 in half a season . I love Shai like we all do , however I think we all get a tad carried away with the X stuff , makes us all push his value you up, now he’s starting to get more attention and his opponents are having more influence we will get a better indication on his true worth , FWIW I think his going to go, managers put contracts off , players who put contracts off till the end of the year and then have a couple of shockers are leaving imho.

No way would I pay him 800k a season

Last edited:

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Shai needs to realise its hard work and not just flashes that make you a star. Kid has a long long way to go and unless he gets it right above the shoulders will be another flash in the pan.
Do we entertain a trade or we confident he gets through this show boating phase and becomes a star. Some huge decisions for the club this year
I think that's very unfair. Bolton has stood up many times this year. Be close to, if not our best player this year. We'd be mad to purposely let Bolton go elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 users