Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Umpires have taken note.

3 votes..........................Josh Kennedy

In all seriousness, reckon it'd be a tough call between him and Lynch for the 3 votes. 7 goals is nothing to sneeze at, and really it should have been 10.

Great game Shai

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Earlier in the season one of the commentators wondered how for a slightly built player he gets out tackles so often. I think I worked it out tonight, he never stops moving. Brilliant player, wonderful to watch. Brought his own ball tonight.

Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I love that he always plays on when marking the ball in the midfield.

A joy to watch in full flight.

Reactions: 3 users

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
Loving his desire to bring others into the game. For someone so talented and dazzling with the ball in hand, he’s really following the Dusty trajectory. Very mature performance from him tonight I thought.

Reactions: 7 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Brilliant game from this super talent. I think his kicking has improved too - both in accuracy and depth. Just has to get rid of his urge to lairise - he knows how good his evasive skills are - freakish. But sometimes just needs to move the ball on fast instead of going - "Bet you can't catch me! Just try."

Have never seen a player quite like him ... except reminds me a little of Gavin Wanganeen. It's like he's elastic. Amazing agility and flexibility.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Massive game by Shai and an absolute bloody joy to watch. Took complete advantage of a third rate Wet Coke side n put all his party tricks on full display.

Said it before n no doubt I'll say it again, still has bursts where he tries to do it all himself when he doesn't need to.

Brilliant game but, we kicked 25 goals. Lynchman 7 n should have been 10. Shorty dominant first half in he midfield, WTF. Core players like Dusty n Cotch out with Lamblett playing his first for the year, yet Wet Coke had all of 2 goals in perfect conditions by half time.
We played witches hats, Wet Coke were dancin the Pride of Erin n Shai had the Doof going maximum volume.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
He is so elusive, rarely caught a caught, can slip just about any tackle. He is Eric the Eel. A very slippery character.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Finger has been jammed so far up clacka for 3 weeks the questioning was ramping up. Digit extracted.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
He’s one of those blokes who can seemingly make time stop around him. He got it a couple of times last night and was able to watch everyone else move around him and hold onto the pill until he decided what he wanted to do.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
A weakness in his game previously was his set shot kicking where he used to lean back on his kicks & send them to the right but he's worked out the flaws in his technique & is absolutely hitting them flush this year.:giggle:

Reactions: 2 users