Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Did you hear him on Bigfooty Tigercast a couple of weeks ago? He said he would have foregone his salary for the whole season to help the club in 1990.

Imagine Mitchell in a more competitive team? Would have been even more magical.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Did you hear him on Bigfooty Tigercast a couple of weeks ago? He said he would have foregone his salary for the whole season to help the club in 1990.
I loved him. He made me go to the footy.
When we would struggle to win 4 games a year.
I hope Gale and Co have superstars like him welcomed back at every opportunity.

Reactions: 1 user

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
It felt like our forward line opened up today, may be because of all the attention Shai was getting doubleteamed

Still ended up with a goal and second highest centre clearances on the ground

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
It felt like our forward line opened up today, may be because of all the attention Shai was getting doubleteamed

Still ended up with a goal and second highest centre clearances on the ground

I think a lot of that was Jack. Jack deliberately led his man away from Lynch, reducing their ability to doubleteam him. Clearly the plan was to free up Lynch and we did it very well.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I would almost rest Shai against Essendon if what they have been managing most of the year can be improved by rest, hardly trained last week, (not at all on Tuesday and very little on Thursday)
At least we have the opportunity to do so if beneficial.
**As for his game, was tagged well by Magginess and a good learning experience, many will try but many more will FAIL trying to nullify his game.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I would almost rest Shai against Essendon if what they have been managing most of the year can be improved by rest, hardly trained last week, (not at all on Tuesday and very little on Thursday)
At least we have the opportunity to do so if beneficial.
**As for his game, was tagged well by Magginess and a good learning experience, many will try but many more will FAIL trying to nullify his game.
Agree.

Off the tip of my head, would consider Shai and Nank. Give Soldo a crack. Although the bye probably means you should play everyone to maintain momentum. Two weeks is a big break.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Congratulations to $hai on All-Australia selection and top 5 in the AFLPA MVP. The best highlight reel in the AFL, a walking, breathing pisstake.

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
One day they'll learn how to pronounce his name. Well done Shai. Now go tear the finals apart.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Who was that outstanding poster who said Shai and Stengle would be our best 2 small forwards ? Outstanding :))

Congrats to both those boys , outstanding efforts

• Wow

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Well done Bolts, but more importantly he's gonna be a daddy very soon.
Apparently we’ll overdue.
May have to induce the baby.
Going to be rough leaving his partner and new born baby at home whilst he’s in Brisbane trying to concentrate on footy

• Wow