Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
It's great when Shai has the ball and is dodging and weaving, but to watch him jog through the centre when the opposition has the ball is so frustrating.
Don't know what planet you are on, obviously a different one to me.
What a star.

Reactions: 8 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Don't know what planet you are on, obviously a different one to me.
What a star.
As I said, he's great when he has the ball. But his defensive efforts when he plays midfield are woeful. Take a look at the first two goals of the game and keep your eye on Shai

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
As I said, he's great when he has the ball. But his defensive efforts when he plays midfield are woeful. Take a look at the first two goals of the game and keep your eye on Shai

I had a very enjoyable day watching Shai, thankyou.

Reactions: 5 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Everyone has their weaknesses! I’ll take Shai’s strengths every day of the week.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You don’t send a Ferrari to plough the field.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Thought he was absolutely fantastic today & BOG albeit against lowly oppo.

Great to see him spending more time in the midfield. This is his role now. Must be.
A goal kicking midfielder is worth their weight in gold & he can do it.
One of our few players who's clean by hand, creative & gets seperation from his opponent with genuine pace.
These types don't grow on trees. Appreciate him. He's a star.

Looks to be running into hot form. Hope he brings it against the Cats.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good to see Shai take the boys on his shoulders and provide the spark the side has missed and needs from him.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Ironic that some on here bag the coach and the players for not allowing certain players to play to their strengths not their weaknesses, and then we get these sort of comments about Shai.

Which is it? With Shai, its you take the best and his worst, but generally his best is a lot better than his worst parts of his games.

Reactions: 4 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Ironic that some on here bag the coach and the players for not allowing certain players to play to their strengths not their weaknesses, and then we get these sort of comments about Shai.

Which is it? With Shai, its you take the best and his worst, but generally his best is a lot better than his worst parts of his games.
Fair points Posh. But if no one chased or manned up an opponent there would be hell to pay. And more games lost than won.
He can still work hard defensively. We all expect the rest of his teammates to do so. Defensive acts can lead to opportunities

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
His best includes him running the other way. He was great today, but he needs to contribute defensively as well

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Huge game from Shai yesterday, makes the game look easy when he's on song. Just hoping he can bring some more consistency to his performances and bring more of the premium Shai that's so bloody enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I had a very enjoyable day watching Shai, thankyou.
:))

I don’t expect the same numbers next week, however we need something close if we are a chance to beat the Cats . I think heard at some stage he’d had 11 score involvements, that’s the minimum for me playing the role his playing , it appears he’s taken on Dusty’s role

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Was crazy good yesterday. Won it every time he went near it and skills were good.

Mark and goal was sublime.