Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Clearly I'm an old curmudgeon but all I think seeing that is he is just asking to get injured.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Amazing. Wanna see him jump on Grundy's head and take the mark of the century
Actually I'd prefer it was Cox and then he can swagger back to his mark ...... giving the pies crowd the shoosh gesture on the way! :vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Dangerflog held the “record” until Isaac Cummings (GWS) beat it. Then Shai bettered that!
Dangerflog last seen heading dejectedly back into his cave for a cry and a sulk
At least Shai wasn't doing his under an industrial fan like Cummings. I'd like to see that injury report.
Out: Decapitated (inj)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
I knew he was a super star in the making, and now he can jump tall buildings in a single bound.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
He’s an extraordinary physical specimen, and the fact that once again a Tiger makes Dangerflog look second rate makes it even sweeter.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Great video of how athletic he is.
He jumps onto a 60 inch tower of boxes.
Yes he is in qym...

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Legit query.... he already has his medallions, don’t think on face value he is a front runner in line for a leadership gig. His next contract for him will be I suspect purely $$$ as it’s “his time” and I don’t begrudge him that.... so can we really fit him and all others in the cap. Understanding potential Jack, Rance and maybe a couple of other’s $$$ back in the kitty

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Legit query.... he already has his medallions, don’t think on face value he is a front runner in line for a leadership gig. His next contract for him will be I suspect purely $$$ as it’s “his time” and I don’t begrudge him that.... so can we really fit him and all others in the cap. Understanding potential Jack, Rance and maybe a couple of other’s $$$ back in the kitty

Reckon he'll get "good" money for this next contract, 3 years takes him to FA and then its his payday after he is the best player in the comp.