Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
watching the GF highlights while I drink my 2nd coffee.

$hai was incredible.

Created the 1st goal of the match for Prestia with an astounding levitating pirouette volleyball set.

then he made freakish goal assist after assist.

what a unique talent.

there really is a god

Duz Martin anointed him as the most talented player at the RFC.

That'll do me.

This lad has every attribute you could want, agility a step that Andrew Ettingshausen would be proud of , vision, poise, cat like reflexes, can leap like a leopard and pace to burn.

Oh and has every skill required too.

Could be anything, when he's already become something.

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
nah - he couldn’t even make the under 22 AA side :nono

In: Greg-Brian Myers
Out: $hai Bolton

:rotfl1

Myers is like an extreme one-sided, shorter, softer version of Jayden Stephenson.

Both would start on the interchange bench in our reserves

while $hai would start in the guts for the 17 other AFL sides

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Gryan Miers would have to be the softest player in the AFL. He is in the same league as Selwood and Dangerfield for faking for frees and being an A grade flog.

Shai Bolton on the other hand is one of the best players to watch and will only get better this season. I hope he gets his tank ready for the 20min quarters to spend more time on the ball as the shorter quarters would have helped him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Cometh the moment, cometh the man. Miers rushed panic behind from directly in front when Geelong were threatening to blow the game apart in the second qtr was absolutely massive for us. I'd like to thank Gryan for his services to the RFC!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cometh the moment, cometh the man. Miers rushed panic behind from directly in front when Geelong were threatening to blow the game apart in the second qtr was absolutely massive for us. I'd like to thank Gryan for his services to the RFC!

to be fair (with apologies to @The Big Richo for temporarily appropriating his style),

our shedda missed a soda and a probable knockout blow at the end of the 3rd.

but I guess you have to take into account that Shedda went on to claim his 3rd premiership medal and footy immortality

while Greg-Brian won't even get his name on the locker at MDMA house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
to be fair (with apologies to @The Big Richo for temporarily appropriating his style),

but I guess you have to take into account that Shedda went on to claim his 3rd premiership medal and footy immortality

Eee Zee Baby in the zone eminating some serious energy today ........ liking it man.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Gryan Miers would have to be the softest player in the AFL. He is in the same league as Selwood and Dangerfield for faking for frees and being an A grade flog.

Shai Bolton on the other hand is one of the best players to watch and will only get better this season. I hope he gets his tank ready for the 20min quarters to spend more time on the ball as the shorter quarters would have helped him.
Myers learned from the likes of Selwood and Dangerfield as his mentors. Who does Shai have? Dusty and Cotch.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Gryan Miers would have to be the softest player in the AFL. He is in the same league as Selwood and Dangerfield for faking for frees and being an A grade flog
Sort of funny, since his old man was, in his early days a real hard *smile* ..... then, as he slowed down, he just became a deadset sniping psycho *smile*!
I've always wondered what he says to him post match..... especially after that crap in last year's prelim.

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
you must have missed the 2020 preliminary Richmond V Port Adelaide streak?

No ice-veined lambo, and its Cats V Port for the 2020 GF until the end of time.

I would throw Lambo the ball to kick for my life within 40m probably 3rd only to JR and Dusty.

If jack or Dusty didnt want the pressure ( :rotfl1 ), I'd probably be looking at Nank as well, but chuck it to Lambo
Caddy for mine. Great set shot. Rarely misses.

Reactions: 1 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006

My favourite opposition moments from the 2020 finals:

1. Hartlett kicking to Nank deep in Q4.

2. The Miers miss.

3. Durrsma dropping the chest mark.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
My favourite opposition moments from the 2020 finals:

1. Hartlett kicking to Nank deep in Q4.

2. The Miers miss.

3. Durrsma dropping the chest mark.

Its a deep field, when rhys stanley double fisting to dustys danger hipshaking goal of the millenium dont make the shortlist

Does GaJs fairy tale ending tangle with cotchy qualify?

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Miers has an All-World U22 on his resume. Something Bolton can only dream about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users