Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
These types of scenarios are at our feet if he does decided to leave.
Cerra on the G would be unbelievable and throw in a pick under 10.
Shiitt happens, its not 1998, we draft extremely well now and i would be confident the club could find another quality kid.
Have a look at the 3 kids Essendon found because duds like Fantansia and Danihiar wanted out.
I would keep Bolton every day of the week but you can't bend the club over either.
What ever happens we will be ok.
3 picks under 20 and Cerra.

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I would rather earn $600k a year at Richmond winning flags with my friends at the club i have been at since i started , In the heart of Richmond / swan st etc with good coaches and facilities.

Compared to a club like North where you are getting belted every year with players coming and going and miserable environment earning $800k a year
Half goes to tax anyway

That you Dusty?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
These types of scenarios are at our feet if he does decided to leave.
Cerra on the G would be unbelievable and throw in a pick under 10.
Shiitt happens, its not 1998, we draft extremely well now and i would be confident the club could find another quality kid.
Have a look at the 3 kids Essendon found because duds like Fantansia and Danihiar wanted out.
I would keep Bolton every day of the week but you can't bend the club over either.
What ever happens we will be ok.
3 picks under 20 and Cerra.
Well said. Preference is to keep Bolton but if he does decide to leave then he’s going to fetch a very hefty price.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Well said. Preference is to keep Bolton but if he does decide to leave then he’s going to fetch a very hefty price.
Where not trading in a Datsun but a Porsche.
What ever way you look at it, the value will be extremely high who ever shows interest in him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can it be considered a rumour when the guy who tweets it has made it up?
Who cares?
This shitt will continue till Bolton makes his decision.
All i know is we are holding a Royal flush currently.
Its unbeatable.
He stays, great we keep a star
He leaves, we will get gold in return.

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Who cares?
This shitt will continue till Bolton makes his decision.
All i know is we are holding a Royal flush currently.
Its unbeatable.
He stays, great we keep a star
He leaves, we will get gold in return.
Spot on. Particularly if we make Bolton a triple Premiership player this year.
We should get 3 1st round picks for 1 player.
If the Jeremy Cameron deal was worth 3 top 10 picks then this one surely is.
That would give us 5 1st rounders 2 second rounders and 2 3rd round picks.
This scenario would drive the opposition clubs into a complete tail spin and would nearly be worth doing the deal just to watch heads all over Australia explode.

Can't lose

Reactions: 4 users

rocsta75

Tiger Rookie
Sep 18, 2014
This scenario would drive the opposition clubs into a complete tail spin and would nearly be worth doing the deal just to watch heads all over Australia explode.

Can't lose
Im sure the AFL will impose a rule that no team can have more than 2 first round picks. in this year and next years drafts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Can't lose
Can we just pass on our 2nd rounders to get them even angrier?

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Where did you hear that? Something reported in the west?

I wish.

I have posted on here before that I have a very good contact regarding Shai, and that person has been adamant that Shai is happy at Tigerland.

Was talking to my contact today, and asked about Shai, and stuff me he sort of grimaced and said, not real sure things have changed.

Apparently he was talking to Shai on the weekend.

He told me that Shai is still very happy at Tigerland, but is weighing up the responsibility of moving back to WA to support his Mum and elderly Nanna.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I wish.

I have posted on here before that I have a very good contact regarding Shai, and that person has been adamant that Shai is happy at Tigerland.

Was talking to my contact today, and asked about Shai, and stuff me he sort of grimaced and said, not real sure things have changed.

He told me that Shai is still very happy at Tigerland, but is weighing up the responsibility of moving back to WA to support his Mum and elderly Nanna.

Sounds about right if you go with what Ralph has been saying. Was expecting it to be sorted earlier, then said end of the year suggests that something has changed in Shais mind.

Doesn't sound good. Fingers crossed we can convince him to stay.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I wish.

That's very depressing.

• Sad

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Wow. *smile* family!
that’s my advice to Shai .
Move on, you don’t need your family any more.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I wish.

Sounds to me that he is currently in the process of extracting more $ out of the club.
As he should, footy world at his feet.