Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Karl Langdon “emphatically “ saying Shai going to Freo

Don’t want to see Shai go, obviously, but if he can help bag us a fourth flag (his third) this year, I wouldn’t begrudge him taking a massive offer from Freo.

Better still, would be that happening and us winning again in 2022.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Gale was very confident in his interview this morning on SEN that Shai was staying.

Reactions: 5 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
There aren't many players that can kick 3 rediculously good goals in 10 minutes to break the back of an opponent in big games.

Fortunately we have 2 players that can.

Funnily enough, i think the both of them like having front row seats to watch each others exploits so i doubt he will be moving on!

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
At half time Shai has the same possession count as Rowan Marshall - 3

Only Samson Ryan and the subs have less.

I'm trying to follow him but simply can't find him.

Needs to tear the 2nd half apart.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Shai needs to realise its hard work and not just flashes that make you a star. Kid has a long long way to go and unless he gets it right above the shoulders will be another flash in the pan.
Do we entertain a trade or we confident he gets through this show boating phase and becomes a star. Some huge decisions for the club this year

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hmmm
Showed on TV him and Pickett having a good laugh in the rooms after a big loss

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Must have been something up. Wasn't really in the midfield either.

Maybe the scan he went for his hand showed that it still hasn't healed? Who knows but maybe Carr should get him to sign before his value decreases further.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Disinterested tonight Maybe his mind was elsewhere it definitely didn’t appear that he was switched on for a tigers win tonight

Reactions: 1 users