Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Feb 25, 2007

Dodge, weave, blast: Unstoppable Shai's rise to superstardom​

Riley Beveridge tracks the rise of one of the competition's best players, Shai Bolton, to the top echelon
By Riley Beveridge

shai.jpg

IT HAS become a tradition at Punt Road. For the last couple of years, before every main training session, Richmond pair Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli will gather around assistant coach Andrew McQualter and find out what that day's competition will be.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Never gonna be a 30 possession player, always gonna be high impact burst IMHO.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Close to his worst game for the year. Kept waiting for him to put his stamp on the game and just didn’t. Disappointing.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Terrible finals.
I was waiting for him to click
Sadly he didn’t

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Has another level he can get to. Has gotten better every year so I wouldn't doubt him.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
So bummed by his performance. For whatever reason it was just about Shai's worst game for the season at the time we needed him most. He's had a great year but no escaping that was really disappointing.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
So bummed by his performance. For whatever reason it was just about Shai's worst game for the season at the time we needed him most. He's had a great year but no escaping that was really disappointing.
He looked like he had his mind elsewhere.
Stavecich held him constantly.
Why doesn't the umpires see it??

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Actually I was making light of the time leading up to 3pm training today and if Shai would appear....... but now that you mention it, a countdown to gametime would be good IMO if it can be done? Maybe others would disagree?
Following on from last night, I'd be now in favor of looking for a countdown clock to Round 1 2023.

When is the fixture coming out?

• Haha