Pick 52, or whatever it is, SWEEP. Well done Dyer'ere | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 52, or whatever it is, SWEEP. Well done Dyer'ere

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Re: Pick 52, or whatever it is, our second pick anyway SWEEP

tigersnake said:
can't remember the socket set, does he get one of them? Sidchrome?

I'm sure they had a tool set of some sort. I used to laugh when Billy went through the prizes. They looked a bit miffed when he got to the tools. ;D probably didn't know what they were used for. Kingchrome?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Re: Pick 52, or whatever it is, SWEEP congratulations Dyer'ere with Oleg

No sign of Dyer'ere to collect his swag of virtual WOS sponsor products. Its all stashed in the virtual fridge, but the Ballantyne scorched almonds have disappeared though.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

tigersnake said:
No sign of Dyer'ere to collect his swag of virtual WOS sponsor products. Its all stashed in the virtual fridge, but the Ballantyne scorched almonds have disappeared though.

I'm gonna ring Brett Clothier

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004

tigersnake said:

They were my favourite thing, ts! But I do love a good Mayfair. Hey, the best prize of all was the Tiges recruiting the cult hero Oleg Markov. Genius!

Great sweep, snakeskin. (Did willo knock off me scorched almonds?)

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Dyer'ere said:
They were my favourite thing, ts! But I do love a good Mayfair. Hey, the best prize of all was the Tiges recruiting the cult hero Oleg Markov. Genius!

Great sweep, snakeskin. (Did willo knock off me scorched almonds?)

Congrats on your win. No I didnt nyumm nyumm *burp* have many any

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I'll have to make do with the Hutton's, willo. But look out for your loot if you scoop the World of Sport tipping prize next year. (Or win the cycling.) ;D