Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Overall he did OK today and showed better ball control and some attacking vision from defence. Improving on a weekly basis now Yze has settled him into a defensive role

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Unfortunately they left the cattle prod in Melbourne.
Back to Bad uncompetitive Ben today.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
He was under the pump with the amount of I50s our defence was receiving.

Our midfield did them no favours.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
He was ok outside of the second quarter when no one defended well against the ball avalanche. He does need to get harder at contests and use his big body better. That’ll come - Rutten should be able to teach him.

I thought his second half was much better, even with the ball avalanche continuing. Onto Petty or Brown in 10 days - primary coaching message should be ‘hard at the contest Ben & back yourself. Spoil or mark but don’t lose the contest’.

More confidence in Miller than Young - latter has lost all form.

Reactions: 4 users

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
Kicked beautifully again and made space to receive but his first half contested work was gentle to say the least. Better in the second half.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Really starting to look the part of our defensive structure. Slowly becoming more confident in his own ability and even looking like he may have taken an angry pill at times. Still needs to get more aggressive though

Reactions: 4 users