Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Surely the kid finally gets to debut. If he doesn’t get picked this week then we might as well Cappuano him.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I know Sandy talls dominated in the air today but it was definitely Miller's best game for the club IMO, one grabbed marks, spoilt/killed the ball at the right time and very good with his disposal.

Reactions: 13 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Is this week another chance for the MC to ignore giving Ben a go at AFL? He is big, mobile and been in our system a while so needs to play the RFC gorilla this Thursday

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Interesting player. Freak skills. Freak athlete. He's always looked very immature but he's gotta get a go.

Particularly with the Caesar endorsement.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I like his footskills for a big man. He's quick too. Think it's time.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Interesting player. Freak skills. Freak athlete. He's always looked very immature but he's gotta get a go.

Steady!! ;), the endorsement comes only because the cupboard will be bare down back, that said was Miller's best game IMO and had his strongest marking performance which I have always been a bit critical of.
18 possession game and earlier in the season against GWS he had 24 so shows he is finally getting more confidence in attacking the ball.
RFC has Ben at 198cm which would make him our tallest defender too.
Agree with others, time for his debut.

Reactions: 8 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Really hope he gets a go,King would be a nice way to start ,with DTLD coming back he may still have to wait

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
From my limited viewing, his speed and skills are not unlike Broady. If Dave is back, he wouldn't be a bad option to be the third tall against the Suns.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

Why on earth would they play Sampson Ryan in front of Miller last Friday night?
Would have been a far more mobile, and flexible tall option allowing us to flick players around on a wet, slippery night.
Beggars belief.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
From my limited viewing, his speed and skills are not unlike Broady. If Dave is back, he wouldn't be a bad option to be the third tall against the Suns.
If DTLD is back, I rather Miller in the ruck than Chol, I've seen enough of Mabs.

Reactions: 3 users