Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
I dont mind investing more games into Miller but with Noah, Soldo, Nank, Tom and Tattant.... we are a little to top heavy/slow. Lets see what they lock in at 5pm today.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Dimma did mention in his preview for Sunday that Ben was carrying an injury going into the game, during the game and after the game. Considering Ben is fine for this Sunday, Dimma covered his tracks nicely
Before, during and after the game.
Reckon he’s covered all bases

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Problem is we took off the wrong bloke, shouldve taken Nank off.
That’s why I don’t think we did rort the system. If we were just taking a player off to get Rioli on it wouldn’t have been Miller who was playing well. It would have been one of the rucks

Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Really like him in the side. Gives us great flexibility. Another good game, competed well in the ruck

Reactions: 2 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
I really hope they dont rush Gibcus back in. Give Miller 2nd ruck and around the ground work. Was fantastic

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I really hope they dont rush Gibcus back in. Give Miller 2nd ruck and around the ground work. Was fantastic
Looks far more accomplished in the ruck then Balta. I will play him in that role again ahead of Soldo.
Balta goes back to replace Grimes.

Reactions: 4 users