Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Great game again
Kicked a goal rucked well and made very good decisions

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I thought we looked better when he was in the ruck.

and here we were thinking Gibcus would be this years surprise tall

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He did a lot of little things to contribute to goals. Competes well, big improvement

Reactions: 9 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
His kick to Cumbo was superb. Long, hard, flat - got it in quick and allowed Cumbo to run onto it instead of having to stop, prop and either come under pressure to mark or face a knee-trembler from 30. Gave the defender no chance.

Reactions: 11 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Still think he lacks confidence on how good he might be.

A touch apprehensive.

If he had Nank's or Jack's or even Cumbo's mindset he'd lift his output 50% ILO.

Reactions: 6 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Playing well and contributing around the ground. Like how he has a knack of getting a tap and knock on in the heat of a contest to a team mates advantage. Reckon he's got a high ceiling.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Playing well and contributing around the ground. Like how he has a knack of getting a tap and knock on in the heat of a contest to a team mates advantage. Reckon he's got a high ceiling.
He is looking to be very involved with the ball on the grass. Very encouraging signs

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I thought we looked better when he was in the ruck.

and here we were thinking Gibcus would be this years surprise tall
Well we have had some nice surprises this year

Miller - Always was a slow burn
Sonsie - Just a beauty
Gibcus - Future star once physically developed
Cumberland - Great impact in such a short time
MRj - Only 19 and will be something special in 2 years time
Ralphsmith - Played some good games and certainly has what it takes 200 gamer
D.Rioli - Wow just Wow Bachar replaced with a bonus

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Still think he lacks confidence on how good he might be.

A touch apprehensive.

If he had Nank's or Jack's or even Cumbo's mindset he'd lift his output 50% ILO.
I prefer him in the role he is playing now to the key defender role. Normally players find a defensive role easier but he appears better up the ground and in the play. He did some great little things, tap ons, punches etc that contributed to the ball going our way. And he's a good field kick.

Could he be our Luke Jackson?

Reactions: 1 user

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Looking really good

Tell me why this guy is not better than mcstay?

Already a 400k a yr player

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
With the Lions lack of tall defenders, I expect Miller to have the game of his life tonight. Miller is hardly mentioned, he's not one of the big names, and when Fages goes looking at the stats sheet, Miller won't be that prominent.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Ben should have been playing first ruck tonight. Nanks is good around the ground but has lost his mojo rucking

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Ben should have been playing first ruck tonight. Nanks is good around the ground but has lost his mojo rucking
Yep staggered he didn’t get more game time in there. Always looked more dangerous with Ben rucking .

TigerWinner

Tiger Rookie
Apr 21, 2022
we dominated the Ruck yet we hit it to Neale's advantage. we should have been hitting the ball 15m forward every contest. nullify Neale.

Reactions: 1 user