Pick 72: Ryan Garthwaite | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 72: Ryan Garthwaite

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If Astbury dosent play.
We might witness Johnny Manton vs Jason Dunstall part 2 on Sundey.
Garthwaite when on debut played on Hawkins and did a good job, he had the sense to play off him a bit from memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Blind Charlie

Talk is cheap,just do it !
May 20, 2015
Originally when Garth debuted I thought here we go, a little awkward looking but something to work with. But a few years gone by and I just can't see him making it.
His disposal by hand is just as awkward as his kicking style.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Originally when Garth debuted I thought here we go, a little awkward looking but something to work with. But a few years gone by and I just can't see him making it.
His disposal by hand is just as awkward as his kicking style.
Awkward it is , but he hits his targets so really doesn't matter to be honest that's what counts.

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Garthwaite when on debut played on Hawkins and did a good job, he had sense to play off him a bit from memory.
I remember that and did a decent job to.Will need support and someone to block the hole in front of Hawkins.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
we'll need garth for ratogulea.
dave on shove-kins.
rioli to run with rohan - has the pace and stamina.
need to leave grimes deep and loose
lacking an interceptor without vlastuin

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
we'll need garth for ratogulea.
dave on shove-kins.
rioli to run with rohan - has the pace and stamina.
need to leave grimes deep and loose
lacking an interceptor without vlastuin
I would have thought Grimes for Rohan. Rohan would be about 10 or 12 cm taller than Daniel

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I would have thought Grimes for Rohan. Rohan would be about 10 or 12 cm taller than Daniel
9 cm's. Rohan get's his possessions with hard running and on the quick lead.
we should try to keep grimes as loose and as deep as possible. they kicked alot of goals over the back last time where we didn't have adequate cover.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
9 cm's. Rohan get's his possessions with hard running and on the quick lead.
we should try to keep grimes as loose and as deep as possible. they kicked alot of goals over the back last time where we didn't have adequate cover.

would love it if we could do that but I think Grimes will go to Rohan too. Rohan's a squib as we know but would be too strong overhead for Daniel, who has never been a strong contested mark even against lads his own size.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
He tries but has too many limitations. Have we any choice but to continue to use him until we have some semblance of a first choice defence back on the field.
I know lets try Miller!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Shocking.
Cost us 5 goals.
I knew who ever he played on would dominate.
He made Ratonmygear look like Wayne Carey.
I can't believe he survived this long.
First One delisted. Fken hopless.
What the *smile* is that shitt kicking action.