Pick Three 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick Three 2019

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Willing to run it again this year but due to cruising commitments will have limited wifi access for rounds 2, 3 ,22 & 23. For those rounds will only be able nominate the three games each round but not able to compile the results. Anyone else want to Pick Three for the whole year ?.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Well decided to put the pick away in regards to Pick Three 2019. Three comps last year Yinnar's Last Man Standing ,mainlandy's final ladder & Pick Three 2018 so disappointing they are not up & about this year.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Seeing Yinnar & Mainlandy are up & running I have had a change of heart & will run Pick 3. Can only submit games for 1 2 & 3 then will compile results after one is back home from a cruise.

Round 1 Maggies/ Catters
Crows/Hawkers
Giants/Dons

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Thanks for running again Tigaman all comps are now up and running Player of the Year, Pick 3, Last Man Standing and Predict the AFL Ladder

Round 1
Collingwood
Adelaide
GWS

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Ist round closes bounce down Cats/Pies game

One Point each win
Bonus point for picking all 3 in a round
Draw 1/2 point

Draw at end of home & away play off in Finals.