Pick Three 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick Three 2019

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Round 22

For Craig chocolates. For L2R2R round 1 2020.

Craig has joined Dan Minogue on 46 so it will be as shootout next weekend. Sammy Cougar has an out side chance.

At the bottom of the pack are Gold 1 & Total Tiger who are trying to avoid the Wooden Spoon.

46 Craig
Dan Minogue

4 4 Sammy Cougar

42 Ian G

41 tommystigers
L2R2R

40 Mopsy
Wayne

38 Tigaman

37 happytigers
Tigerman

35 Tiger 44
Yinnar Tiger

30 Gold 1
Total Tiger

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Round 23

Pies/Dons
Bullies/Crows
Saints/Swans.

If it is a tied result after this Final Round it will be a shoot out between the tied players. It will be a Pick 4 of the 4 games of the first round of Finals & will continue each weekend until we have a winner. Come Grand Final still tied, pick same teams gotta nominate a winning score. Wooden spoon contenders can also particpate if they want to.

I will be in Shanghai next weekend & should be online until Monday morn . Cruising on Majestic Princess after that until 15 September so should be able to monitor Pick 3.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
On second thoughts it will be a good idea if some one could run monitor Pick Three from now on. Anyone interested.

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Dan now on 47
with Collingwood winning last night im now officially out of the running to win Pick 3